Chapter 16

Angel's POV
It's time for the party i did my final touch ups and looked at myself in a full length mirror and looked at myself

Angel's POV It's time for the party i did my final touch ups and looked at myself in a full length mirror and looked at myself

I sighed patting away some imaginary dusts off of the gown. "Angel you done yet cause we gotta g-" i smiled at Ethan
"go, wow you're so" he chucked leaving him speechless
"what?" I said "hey what's taking her so long?- holy cheese sticks" i laughed at their reaction

"princess did you know that the first time that we saw you, we then knew what the difference of pretty and beautiful is- but this WOW you look ravishing" i smiled on how sweet they are placing my hands on their chest "my two handsome boys don't look shabby yourselves, you two look very handsome" i kissed their lips and smiled

ETHAN AND GRAYSON'S SUITES

"Shall we our beautiful princess?" They both kissed my hands "we shall"  and walked to the event

"Shall we our beautiful princess?" They both kissed my hands "we shall" and walked to the event. As the huge doors opened the surroundings are beautiful, very elegant. "Ethan!! Grayson!! My two boys" as a woman whom i assumed their mother and another girl came to them and gave them a tight hug. "Hi mom happy birthday" they said hugging her back.

"thankyou boys for coming here, oh! And here Grayson you know Sarah and Ethan you know Meredith" as those two blondes came in view
"yeah hi Meredith"
"Hi Ethan" and hugged him which he was in shock and hugged her back same goes to Grayson and Sarah.

I just stood there feeling awkward "mom, Cameron this is Angel my Girlfriend, Angel this is our mom Lisa and our sister Cameron" i smiled at Cameron and went for a hug "hi nice to meet you, the boys talks about you a lot" she smiled "haha good things i hope" i smiled "i assure you they are" and i looked at Lisa, i held out my hand offering her a hand shake but she just looks at me and pulled back my hand "it's so nice to meet you, the boys talks about you all the time" i smiled politely "mhmm thank you" showing me those pearly white teeth with a fake smile. Damn she clearly doesn't like me at all.

Grayson cleared his throat and asked him where do we sit and Lisa showed them their seats why she showed mine which was clearly far from them and they're sitting with Sarah and Meredith. They look at me with sadness in their eyes but i shook it of and smiled to them giving them a thumbs up. I stood up from my seat and ordered some pierre zero (i think its a wine and that's what it's called?) and walked all the way to the balcony having some fresh air.

"Hi you're Angel right?" Meredith said "yeah-" she cut me off how rude "let's cut to the chase. You stay away from Ethan and Grayson" i looked at her in disbelief "and why would i do that?" Placing my glass down. She snickered at me "because we're getting married to them" at that point i was in shock i couldn't speak or even think at that moment. She just laughed at me and walked away.

"Hi i would like to make an announcement, first of all thank you for coming here for my 50th birthday and i would like to say thankyou to my husband and our wonderful children Cameron, Ethan and Grayson for being here with me. But i do have a special announcement Ethan and Grayson please come here at front. These boys are getting married congratulations" while everyone was clapping i just stood there with my eyes wide open waiting for them to pop out by the time i was able to think again i grabbed a bottle of that wine and ran out of the door and god knows where my feet are taking me.

What does she mean by they're getting married?, why didn't they tell me?, since when were they engaged?, were they lying to me?, what the actual hell is going on?.

Oopsies cliffhanger sorry guys😅 hope you could forgive me xx -A