Chapter 36

Grayson's POV
We landed at North Carolina as soon as I stepped off the airplane I stretched my muscles and followed Sarah. I looked at my watch it's now 5pm "Sarah, where's your friend?" I asked "She's waiting outside let's go" I nodded my head. Ethan and I followed her to where we were supposed to meet her friend, there's a girl around 5'0 waving around like a maniac. Sarah squeals and ran towards the girl looks like that's Adelaine. Ethan and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"Adelaine, I want you to meet my friends Ethan and Grayson" Ethan and I smiled, we shook her hand "Hi, it's nice meeting you" Ethan said, Adelaine smiled and said "It's nice to meet you too" "Thank you for having us" I said. "You're welcome, why don't we have this chitchat while we're on the road?" She said we all said "sure" I grabbed mine and Sarah's bags and placed it on Adelaine's trunk.

Sarah called for shotgun while Ethan and I are on the back. I started sneezing again and again "Umm excuse me do you perhaps own a pet?" Ethan asked Adelaine looked from the rear view mirror and said "Yeah, I have a dog" I sneezed. "Wait, are you allergic?" I sneezed and sniffled "Sad to say but yeah I am" I grabbed my bag and took out my meds and drank it. A few minutes later I stopped sneezing "Good thing I always carry my medicine around me" shaking the little bottle.

"I'm really sorry for that I didn't knew that you were allergic to dogs" Adelaine said "Actually it not just dogs any type of anime that has fur, that I'm allergic to" I said she nodded her head and focused on driving. "Adelaine, where did you last meet Angel?" Sarah asked.

"The last time I met her-well not actually met because I just saw her it was at the mall when I sent you the picture. Sadly I didn't see her again" Ethan and I sighed "Hey It's okay we'll find her" Sarah assured us. We just look out of the window "Oh I almost forgot we're going to have Thanksgiving at my neighbors house if that's okay with you?" Adelaine asked us

"Yeah, it's okay with us. At least we don't have too cook or order food later" Ethan said Adelaine pulled over "And we're here! Welcome to my home!" She opened the front door and there's a Frenchie that greeted us. "Awww so cute? What's her name?" Ethan asked "Her name is Blue! Come I'll show you all to your rooms!" She guided us to our bed room and as I opened my door there's Maple leaves all around the room.

"I guess you're a Canadian?" I asked "Yeah! I am, I live in Toronto" I nodded and placed my stuff on my bed "Alright be ready at 7 the party starts at 8" I nodded my head and flopped on the bed. I stared at the ceiling and sighed. I went to the shower and started getting ready. As I was finished I wore my Black button up, I roll up the sleeves and tucked my shirt into my pans, I wore my watch that Angel gave me back then and sprayed the perfume that Angel liked.

I looked at the mirror and a knock from the door Ethan opened the door peeking "Let's go" he said and I nodded I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and saw that it was Me and Angel she was sitting on my lap, the both of us smiling. I smiled to myself "Dude!" Ethan called "Alright I'm coming!" I grabbed my wallet and headed downstairs.

Angel's POV
Elizabeth introduced me to her friends "Liam, hi, I would like to introduce to you, Angel my son's girlfriend" I smiled "Nice to meet you are you Nash or Hayes' girlfriend?" I chuckled "Hayes' girlfriend , sir" "You're a pretty lady, Elizabeth everything here looks wonderful" Liam said looking around "Well it's all thanks to her, if it weren't for her the house wouldn't look very beautiful, she also helped me with the foods!" Elizabeth bragged "Really? You must be talented, wait until you and Hayes are married you're clearly a wife material" I smiled "Thank you, sir".

Elizabeth continued to introduce me to her friends. Hayes stepped up "Mom, can I borrow my girlfriend for a while?" putting his hand around my shoulder "Okay, I'll talk to the other guests" Elizabeth said. I looked at Hayes "Now that I got you all to myself-" I slapped his arm, he chuckled "I was just kidding! I'm going to introduce you to my friends" he guided me to where his friends were.

"Guys this is Angel my girlfriend. Angel these are my friends Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Shawn Mendes, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, Jacob Whitesides, and Matt Espinosa. These are the MAGCON boys" Hayes introduces me "Hi everyone it's nice to meet you " I smiled and they said their hello's to me "They are my friends from Magcon" I looked at Hayes "Magcon?" I asked witha questioning look.

"It's a Meed And Greet Convention for short MAGCON. Nash is also in it too" Hayes explained. Hayes and Nash's friends are very accommodating and really funny. I'm parched so I excused myself and went to go grab some water in the kitchen. "Everyone please may I have your attention. Today is Thanksgiving Day and I want to thank you all for coming here and as your host for tonight. So please everyone enjoy the party!" Elizabeth exclaimed

Hayes grabbed my waist and sat me on their family's table. It was our turn to grab some food so Hayes and I went to get some. I finished getting my food and was about to walk back to our table until someone grabbed my arm that made me turn hard and fast.

———————-
Heyyyy I've uploaded 4 new chapters and hoping to make it up to you guys! Sorry for the long wait! It's already 4am here and I'm not yet sleepy s I might make another chapter what do you guys think? Hehe I missed writing!

Guys, wash your hands often and always wear face mask preferably the medical face mask and not the dust proof ones. Wash your hands for 1-2 minutes and use alcohol right after! STAY INDOORS AND STAY SAFE EVERYONE! We need to end this freaking so that we can enjoy the fresh air outside and move on with our daily lives and for the frontliners! We salute you! Stay safe!
All the love -Axoxo