Chapter 18

Ethan's POV
"Have you found her?" Grayson asked
"No nothing"i said panting trying to catch my breath "where's cam?" We looked at our right and saw cam talking on the phone "Yeah, yeah okay we're on our way" Cam hung up on her phone "who was that?" I panted she gulped "i think i found Angel" so we ran and followed Cameron. I opened the door and there she was sitting in our bed. I sighed in relief she's staring into space.

"I found her on the ground by the pool, shards of glass around her. She keeps yelling to herself and-" we looked at her arms and saw bloody arms wrapped by a bandage. And i looked at the table and there was blood and shards of glass.

"she did this to herself?" Gray asked "yeah it was like she was speaking to another person, but nobody was there she was gripping her hair like a mad man" we looked at her i sighed.

"Thank you Sarah for bringing her here"i said "no problem. Umm can i talk to you two outside?" Grayson and I looked at each other and to Cameron "go ahead i'll take care of her" so we walked outside the room. "I just want you to know that I'm against the whole engagement thing" she said "wait you are?!" Grayson said She laughed and nodded her head "what- why?" I asked "because i could see in your eyes that you two are in love with her and i respect that besides I'm with someone else" we sighed in relief "oh thank god"

"I'll talk to my dad about this and that your company and family name isn't harmed and maybe talk some sense out of Meredith" she said "oh thank you, this means a lot to us really" i said holding her hands "no problem if you needed anything just call me. And tell me if anything happens to her okay?" Us 3 smiled at each other "we will" and we went back inside.

It was getting late so Sarah said good bye to us and kissed Angel's head which she is still staring into space. Cameron went back to her own room to get some rest. i pulled Gray aside "Gray what are we going to do? Look at her" "look we'll talk in the morning we should just rest, a lot happened tonight" i sighed and agreed with him so we went to bed and tucked Angel in.

"Get some sleep princess, we love you" we kissed her head and laid in bed with her in between us, eventually we fell asleep.