Chapter 20

Angel's POV
"Honeybun" someone is waking me up but i still don't want to "honeybun wake up now" i rubbed my eyes and there i saw a man I couldn't see his face "hi sweetness good morning sleepyhead" he pet my head "come on let's go and make some breakfast" and went downstairs to the dining room he was cooking but i still couldn't figure out who he was i still can't see his face.

"Honeybun remember Rachel?" Who's rachel? Rachel who? I shook my head no "who could blame you she was gone right after you were born" so this Rachel is my mom? "You see honeybun Rachel she is the most amazing person ever, i loved her i still do but then you came and she died" his hand slammed on the table "and guess what it's your fault the love of my life died, you are the one should be dead honeybun" my whole body is shaking little by little i could see half of his face.

I could see his lips and nose i looked down I'm in my 10 year old body, i looked up and there he was standing next to me with a knife in his hands. I can't speak, why can't i speak?! "This is all your fault!" He screamed at me and tarted choking me, i can't breathe i looked at him again and it was my father. I grabbed his arm trying to rip it off of me.

'Get the knife' a voice in my head told me 'get the knife!' I obliged and grabbed it 'cut it' and i did i cut his hand off he was now screaming 'stab him he's a bad man trying to hurt you' i am having a flashback on how he abused me i took all my anger out of him and continued on stabbing him. Once i was done i started laughing, laughing that he's gone but then i started crying "what have I done I'm a murderer NO NO NO"

'You murdered your own father' the voice said "who are you?! What do you want?!" I screamed 'can't you see? I'm you' "NO GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT" i punched and punched my head telling the voice to get out "OUT OUT OUT AAAHHHHHH"

Grayson's POV
"AAHHH" we heard screaming from upstairs Ethan and I ran to our room and we find Angel hurting herself punching her head over and over again.we immediately ran to her "Angel! Angel STOP!" But she still continued on saying 'OUT' "GRAYSON GRAB HER ANTI-DEPRESSANTS" i ran and grabbed it giving him the bottle of meds i grabbed her hands to stop her from hitting herself, Ethan shakily got one pill out of the bottle "Grayson hold her still" i did what i was told and Ethan popped a pill on her mouth and as soon as she swallowed it she started to calm down.

We sighed in relief and hugged her tight "dada incess sowwy incess bad guwl and gibing daddies hawd time (dada princess is sorry, princess is a bad girl and giving daddies a hard time)" she cried "no no princess it's okay it's out job and no you're not a bad girl you're such a good girl for daddies we love you princess" she sniffled and cried, we kissed her head "princess when ever you're feeling okay would you mind telling us what happened" i asked "otay (okay)" she said and kissed her head "now why don't we go and eat princess we made pancakes" she smiled showing her cute little dimples, making grabby hands at me and i carried her downstairs. Holding her tight as if her life depends on it, well it is. I hope that she would be okay. We finished eating our breakfast and went to the living room. I sat down Angel, she's playing with her toys. Ethan and I looked at each other and nodded

"Princess could you tell us what is happening to you?" We sit beside her and she started telling us her past