Chapter 27

Thankyou all for the 44k reads it means so much and all your comments are so sweet, and for the suggestions i read them thankyou all for suggesting i appreciate it. And thankyou for reading this book i thought that this would only get a few hundred reads but instead i got 44thousand of you guys thank you so much for supporting this book and i'm sorry for not posting in months thankyou all iloveyou guys!!! Now back to the story -Axx

Third person's POV
(Unedited)
It has been 3 weeks (sorry for the time skips) since Angel moved in with Hayes and for the past couple of days Angel and Hayes' friendship is getting better... Angel is sitting on her bed thinking until a knock disturbed her from her thoughts "come in" and there peeped Hayes "hey dinner is ready come on" he said "but i'm not yet hungry!~" she flopped on her bed face down "don't let me get you" he warned her "try me" she muffled on the bed. Hayes slowly walked towards her, flipped her over and carried her over his shoulder "oh my god Hayes put me down" she screamed while filling the whole house with laughter bringing joy into the house. "You dared me, it's not my fault you dummy!" She continued to laugh while trying to catch her breath. Hayes sat her down on the floor and they started to eat her smile on her face, bringing joy on his once lonely house. Hoping that this would never end.

Angel's POV
"Hey since it's almost thanksgiving and i told my parents about you and they said that they wanted to meet you" he said "w-what? They want to meet me? But why?" I stuttered "what do you mean why you idiot you're now living with me duh" now to think about it yeah that seems right "okay when's thanks giving?" "Tomorrow" i spat my water on his face "TOMORROW?! And you didn't even bother to tell me yesterday or the day before that?!" He wiped his face with a napkin "okay number one: ew YOU JUST SPAT ON MY FACE now your saliva is all over me now disgusting. Number two: i told you yesterday and the day before that where's your mind wondering that time?" He asked "I don't know!, I don't remember! You know my condition I cannot remember some things at a random time" i sighed, my hands resting on my head.

I felt arms wrapping around me "i'm sorry, I didn't mean it to be that way i'm sorry Angel" i turned around and hugged him "it's alright i know you didn't mean that, it just upsets me you know. Not remembering certain things, i wish i could remember my past" he sighed "i wish i could help you" i pulled away and cupped his face making him look at me "you've done enough for me, and i thank you for that, thankyou so much Hayes you mean everything to me. Even though we just met" i hugged him tight. And pulled away "alright enough of this drama and shit you still spat on my face" we laughed "i'm sorry for that but it's not my fault, you shocked me should've told me after i drank water" i laughed "w-what? How should i know that you're going to spit on me you dingo!" And poked my head.

"ow that hurts you've watch too much anime and you're doing the same thing Itachi is doing to Sasuke" rubbing my forehead "hey! You're just addicted as I am and you even ship Levi and Eren and started making random ship names for them like 'Leri' or 'Ervi'... but it's ERERI how many times do i have to say that to you?!" I rolled my eyes "alright alright you win, let's finish dinner and then let's watch naruto and i get to ship Sasuke and Naruto again! Eeep" I squealed "ugh you and your weirdness" he rolled his eyes "yeah but you love me!" I stuck my tongue out like a 4 year old, Hayes laughed "and that i do" and kissed my forehead and continued eating.

Third Person's POV
Ethan and Grayson are now back in New Jersey talking to Sarah and Cameron about what happened. "E! Gray! What the fuck were you thinking?!" Cameron's now frustrated while Ethan and Grayson sat on the couch listening to Cameron and Sarah's lectures "You two knew what is going on with her, and your anger got the best of you and didn't use you fucking heads!" Sarah stated. Cameron is walking back and forth with a hand on her forehead "you better fucking find her and fucking fix this!" Pointing at the two idiots "yeah we will" they said with heads down hands on their knees. Cameron sighed "you two idiots better fucking fix this, find her do whatever you have to do or else I'm coming at you two" Sarah said with venom dripping word by word. The two has been attached to Angel the first time they've met, texting Ethan and Grayson on how Angel was doing but then it stopped after a few months they thought it was nothing maybe they're busy with the company and Angel of course, they also knew that she's a little and accepted her for who she is. And when the twins went come back in New Jersey they didn't see Angel which was weird and they started asking questions until the twins finally said it. That they lost Angel over the stupidest thing. Cameron sighed "we'll worry this later but for now we need to get ready tomorrow is thanksgiving we're invited by our neighbors to come to their party tomorrow night you two better fucking fix this or i'll have both of your heads got that?!" Cameron threatened the twins and they understood. They understood why they are angry at them, and realized their mistakes. The twins are now thinking 'where is she?' 'Can she forgive us' but most importation 'i'm sorry Angel' the both thought.