s i x

*15 minutes later*

We finally arrived at the cinema, the walk was both quick and awkward, we talked a bit but, just as we tried to get to know each other better. We decided on a movie to watch as we were walking.

Leo: uh, hey can I please get two tickets to see 'the bookshop' for gold class?
Cashier: yep, that will be £78

He grabbed his wallet from his back pocket and grabbed £80 and gave it to the cashier, and smiled

Enjoy the movie, thank you Leo replied

We walked straight to the cinema room and sat down in our sits, 'oh, sorry do you want anything to eat? No thank you I replied with a small smile. We continued watching the trailers while quietly talking and laughing.

Once the movie started we stopped talking and watched the movie. Leo went somewhere during the movie. He finally came back with some drinks and popcorn. "Hey, I got think because I thought you'd be hungry" he whispered "aw thank you". We continued watching the movie, or so I thought, I literally couldn't keep my eyes off of Leo, he looked extremely handsome. I blushed at the thought of hanging out with him.

Once the movie finished we got up and silently started walking home. "Sooo, what did you think of the movie?" I finely said to break the awkward silence, "it was surprisingly good" we both chuckled.

10 minutes later we got back to my place, it was more quick then before, when we walked to the cinema. "That was fun, we should definitely hang out again later" "yeah" I nervously said, "great, I'll text you later?", "okay, bye" I said

I walked inside and blushed a light shade of red of the thought of being with Leo for lunch. Just then I sighed and through a mini tantrum as I remembered that I had school tomorrow, I texted my mum telling her I was home and that she didn't need to freak out.

I ran upstairs, to be extra ready for when I start school again. Because I know I won't wake up when I should. I got my books from my room and brought out my uniform and put it in the bathroom.

I feel into my comfortable queen side bed and slowly drifted off in my thoughts.

A/N ~ quick short... sorry for not updating a lot, i have a lot of assignments that i need to finish and study for, but in the meantime i will try to update this regularly. thank you, remember to like, comment and vote.