t w e n t y f o u r

I woke up again but this time Leo's back was against me. I lifted my arms above my head and stretched my limbs as far as they could go.

Getting up, I checked my phone. Its only 8:11am. That's good, it's still early enough for me and Leo to hang out.

I grabbed a fresh set of clothes, a black pair of high waisted ripped skinny jeans and a white adidas crop top with my white nike air forces. I entered the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I got undressed and turned on the warm water. As the warm water hit my skin I flinched. The water heating up my body up and soothing my tensed muscles.

As I got out of the shower I dried my wet body with a towel and got changed. I took my hair out from my bun and started to play around with it. I finally managed to get it looking good.

I opened the door and saw Leo sitting on the bed on his phone. I slightly blushed as I saw him shirtless. His broad shoulders and slightly toned abs being visible. "Morning" he said cheerfully. "Good morning" I said with a grin plastered on my face.

"Go have a shower and get changed so we can go out and get breakfast" I said as I walked towards him and sat in between his legs and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Okay" he said as he got up putting his hands on my waist now. "What are we gonna get for breakfast?" he asked as he looked into my eyes. "We'll see" I replied smiling.

-

As I sat downstairs waiting for Leo to finish having a shower and getting dressed I decided to check my phone.

Ever since Leo announced that he had a girlfriend everyone's been nosey, wanting to know who this girl was and what's her name. There has been some suspicion that it's me but neither Leo or I have confirmed.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked to the direction. Leo was wearing a black off white long sleeve shirt with black ripped jeans with a black hat with a broken heart and his white gucci shoes

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" Leo said with a smirk plastered on his lips. "Whatever, let's go" I said rolling my eyes with a small grin.

We walked out of the house hand in hand and began walking towards Starbucks. "So what's the plan f0r today?" Leo asked as we began our walk. "Hm, let's get breakfast and then go to an arcade!" I said excitedly "It's been forever since I last went to one" I said as I looked at him and began grinning "Okay that sounds like the plan" He said as he opened the door to the Starbucks.

"Hello what can I get for you?" The lady at the front asked with a big smile. "I'll get a double shot iced coffee" Leo replies and looks at me with a grin. "And one Caramel Frappuccino" he adds shortly after.

Thats my favourite, Charlie or Georgia must have mentioned something to him when I first met Charlie.

"Okay, that will be £6.90, and what will be the name for your order?" the lady asked with a big grin, "Leo" he replies and pulls his card out his wallet to pay for our order.

While he pays I take a seat in one of the many free seats in the store and scroll through my instagram feed.

"I can't believe we are happening again" Leo says coming to sit down in the chair in front of me. "I know, it feels nice" I reply with a big smile on my face. "I missed you a lot" I say and look into his dark brown eyes.

The way his brown fluffy hair falls perfectly in front of his forehead, the way his dark brown glowing eyes look at me with so much joy in them, but yet so much fear of all the things that may happen. The way his perfect plump lips form a big grin when he looks at me with so much love and affection. I know for a fact that I can't lose him, cause if I do I might not be able to live.

"Order for Leo" a man calls as he gently pushes the drinks to the front counter and continues to work. I hadn't noticed that I was starring at Leo for that long until he stands up to collect the drinks.

"Wanna invite Charlie and Georgia to the arcade so that Charlie can drop us off" Leo asks with a mischievous grin spread across his face. "Sure, should be fun" I reply with a bigger grin.
"I'll text him now" he says and pulls his phone from his pocket.

"Has he replied" I say after a couple of seconds that he sent the message, "Yeah, he said he'll pick Georgia up and be here in about 15 minutes" he says not looking away from his phone, which doesn't really bother me.

As long as I can be around Leondre that's all that matters to me. We both can be occupied with our phones to with other people but as long as I'm with him, I'm happy.

"Let's take a photo" Leo says starring at me and bringing his phone up to get the camera ready, "What? No! I look like shit" I say and hide my face in my hands and slightly tilt away from the cameras view.

I felt Leos large warm hands wrap around my cool soft arms as he removes my hands away from my face. "You look like the most beautiful person I have ever seen, I wanna capture this moment to show all my friend that I met an angel" he says with a small smirk plastered across his face. "Wow" I say slightly punching his arm and blushing like crazy.

"Oww" Leo says playfully grabbing his arm and pouting, acting as if my punch actually hurt. I let out a quiet laugh and rub my hand over his soft cheek.

"I mean it though.. about what I said" Leo says after a short pause and I can notice the tint of pink blush on his cheeks. "I know, I'm so beautiful" I sarcastically reply a flick my hair behind my shoulder. I notice Leos small chuckle and can't help but smile.

After a couple minutes of silence I decide to break the comfortable silence, "Fine we can take a couple of photos" I give in to the idea and see Leo immediately pull his phone up and move beside me to get some cute photos.

The first one is a normal selfie, with the both of us smiling our biggest smiles, for the second photo Leo puts up a peace sign and I look at him with a fake disgusted look but end up giggling half way through the spam of photos he takes, on the last photo Leo turns towards me and kisses my cheek which makes me get hot immediately. He pulls away after a couple of seconds and begins laughing at my shocked reaction on the photos he took for the last pose.

I can't help but blush as I still feel his warm, soft lips on my cheek, while Leo is still skimming through the photos I quickly put the tips on my softly on the place he kissed me and take in a deep breath.

I put my arm over his shoulder and lean against him, also looking through the photos we just took and smiling at all the photos he skims through. I run my fingertips softly across the back of his neck and play around with the small amount of hair on the back of his head, thinking about how this day will go.