t h i r t e e n

I casually entered the classroom looking at Olivia, Mia making sure they don't see me or Leo.

As I continued walking to my seat, Olivia looks at Leo as she always does when she sees something she likes.

I sat down as far away from Olivia and Mia as I could. But wait, where's Eva? I looked around trying to find her but couldn't.

We use to be friends, Eva and I. But she slowly started hanging out with other people and is now a popular girl. We will talk every now and then, I don't hate her as much as I hate Olivia and Mia.

Olivia and Mia are like the sluts of our school, they will sleep with boys and then dump them when they are not satisfied.

Leo and I talked until the teacher came in. I made sure Leo wasn't in her view because if she looks at him, I'm gonna be pissed.

For the rest of the lesson me and Leo talked and worked on a business assignment that was due next lesson.

-

Class was now finished and surprisingly Olivia didn't do anything. As I walked out with Leo to find Georgia and Charlie to eat, Eva ran up to me.

"Y/n! Look this is important, I already know you like Leo and I'm assuming you two are dating because your really close but I ship it. Anyway Olivia told me something, she said she will take Leo from you. I tried stoping her and now we pretty must aren't friends but i was honestly gonna find myself new friends. But heads up, wanted to warn you. And as soon as she finished that she left without me asking more questions.

I turn around and look Leo in his eyes, "please don't leave me for her" I sigh and look down disappointed. "Don't worry baby, I won't" he says as he pulls my chin up with his finger.

I look at him as I try to hold my tears back because I've never cried in front of Leo and don't plan too.

As I calm down a bit Charlie and Georgia come and I hug Georgia and softly cry a bit in her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Georgia asks as Leo and Charlie continue talking ahead.

"Georgia I need to tell you something" I say as I take a deep breath worried about what she'll say. "I've been dating Leo for I think two days" I say hoping she won't scream.

"Wtf! Omg! I can't believe you, I've been waiting for this day to come!" She said swearing as she jumped around in excitement.

"What?" Charlie asked as he turned around, "Leo and y/n are dating!!" She said still very excited. As I madly blushed looking at Leo.

"Dude, why didn't you tell me?" Charlie asked Leo, a bit disappointed. "Sorry bro, we just wanted to keep it a secret" Leo said looking at the ground.

"Let's find a spot to eat, so y/n can tell me the juicy details" Georgia said nudging my arm.

Once Georgia finds a spot we all sit down and Georgia starts asking us a million questions.

"So who asked who out?" Georgia asked smiling, "I did" Leo said looking down at me as I lean on his shoulder. "Okay, who knows?" "Only you and Charlie" I say making Georgia freeze. "Wait Leo didn't you ask me and Charlie for help to ask y/n ou-" Georgia was cut off and Leo put his hand on her mouth to prevent her from talking. "What?" I ask curiously "oh nothing" Leo says blushing.

For the rest of the lunch we sit and talk, sometimes about me and Leo and mostly about what college we are going to go to for 2 more weeks.

-

It was now time to head to class and I groaned knowing what my next class is. Science. I've never been good at science or ever liked it. But the good thing was that we were all in that class.

Taking us 3 minutes to walk to our classroom we all get our things ready and enter siting at the circular table.

Leo and I sitting together and Georgia and Charlie sitting together.

We get our books out and write down a lot of notes that we won't end up using in the future. When the teacher talks I rub my hand up and down Leo's thigh, teasing him. Making him flinch and move around.

As we finish our last note taking we can talk because we have 10 minutes left. As I finish I look over to Leo and admire his before features. His brown hair messy to the side, his brown eyes focusing on his work and his veiny arm.

As I continue admiring his features he turns around and looks at me smiling, making me smile as his smiles adorable and cute.

"Hey What college do you want to go to?" Leo asks, "I don't know yet. What about you?" "I don't know I was thinking Leeds Beckett University" Leo says shrugging. "Wtf!" I whisper "isn't that expensive?" I say looking at Leo like a maniac "Yeah but it's one of the best" he says looking down at his pen.

"I'll try save up baby" I say as I mess his hair up even more, "baby, I worked hard on my hair today" "really?" I say laughing as he rolls his eyes. As Georgia and Charlie give us weird looks we stop, waiting for the bell.

-

The bell now went and we walked to our next break.

"Hey little curious, have you done.. you know" Georgia whispered "no! We've just started dating" I say laughing "well, you two are really close and all" she says nudging my left arm, making it ache in pain.

Once we sit back done Leo keeps looking at me, but I try my hardest to avoid eye contact. It is now short break so I quickly go to the canteen and get 10 cookies at the counter, "that will be £2.80" the cashier says smiling as I give her the money.

I walk out and go back to Leo, Charlie and Georgia and give them each two cookies and save the last two for home.

A/N~ this isn't the best chapter but I'm still very busy and very sick, I really update much anymore so I'll upload this and maybe in the after noon do another on. I might change it but I can't right now. Like, comment and vote if you enjoyed.