n i n e t e e n

I smiled, slightly. Leo grinned and walked up to me. "Hey princess" he said giving me a long hug, I dug my head into his neck, "hey baby" I said kissing his neck, a few times softly.

I soon let go and held his hand as we walked towards the limousine, "where are we going?" I said as I got into the car", "somewhere" he soon replied, sitting beside me, "you look beautiful" he said as he looked me from head to toe. I looked down trying to cover my red face, "thanks, you don't look back yourself" I said looking up to him, softly kissing his lips.

-

After the short ride, Leo jumped out and helped me out as I was wearing high heels. "I bought you something, but I'll give it to you during the date" he said gripping my hand and walking me towards the big, beautiful restaurant.

I quietly gulped, as I tried to remember how I was going to tell Leo about the kiss between Tanner and I. I sat down in front of Leo and fiddled with my thumbs in my lap.

"Are you nervous?" Leo asked putting his hands on the table, asking for my hands. "Not even" I said holding his hands. "What are you going to get?" I asked as I moved my hands to look at the menu, "I don't know, what about you?" He asked, looking up at me with a smirk, "maybe" I stopped, looking at the price of what I wanted, "LEO! Are you insane? This place is so expensive!" I quietly yelled at Leo as I looked up at him, probably looking like a maniac. "It's fine" he smiled, "I'd spend the world on you" he stated, looking down at his menu again with a cheeky grin.

My throat got dry, my legs got shaky. The food I was previously gonna get was $350, I couldn't believe it, I searched the menu for the cheapest thing that I'd like, the first thing I found was Surf and Turf, American Cut, it was for $175. I gulped again, this time harder.

"Umm.. I'll get the Surf and Turf I said bitting my lip and I pushed the menu away from me. "Hmm okay" Leo said as he order for a waiter to come and get their order. "We'll both get two Surf and Turf please" he said as he looked towards me "what will you drink?" Leo asked me, "oh hmm coke" I said, fiddling with my thumbs again. "Okay make that two" Leo said soon smiling at the waiter.

"Uhh." I said pausing to take a drink from the coke that was just served. "I need to tell you something" I said bitting my lip "what is it?" He said with a big grin, "ahh wait, your gift" he said as he grabbed something from under the table, "here" he said as he put the small bag on the table. I grabbed the bag and opened it in my lap. I stopped and looked back at Leo, my mouth now open wide. "Leo you got me the earrings I told you I liked!" I got up from my chair and hugged him very tight, tears started making there way through my eye lids. "This is beautiful, thank you" I said giving him a big passionate kiss. "I'm glad you like it" he said hugging me back tighter.

-

As we were eating our meals I paused and looked at Leo as he ate. Wow.. this is what I'm losing from kissing someone. I thought as I sighed a bit.

I stopped eating and gently pushed my plate away. "Look Leo, I need to talk to you" I said sighing, "What's wrong?" He said smiling with the biggest grin that I've never seen before. I can't tell him. I thought, fiddling with my thumbs, he's way to happy I can't destroy something that makes him happy. "I love you" I said with a grin. He his smile grew wider, "I love you too" he said, later shoving more food in his mouth.

Something inside me made me think that I had made the situation worst, but we'll just have to wait and see.

-

Once we both finished we waited outside for the limousine. "Let's take a photo" I said, "that's a great idea!" Leo said kissing my forehead.

Leo grabbed his phone from his pocket and started taking photos, I turned my head and kissed his cheek for the first one, for the second photo Leo turned and kissed my cheek, and for the last picture we both faced each other and our lips smashed against each other.

I pulled away in shock, it's not like Leo and I haven't kiss before, I just couldn't. "I'll take you home" Leo soon said as we began getting into the car.

-

"Thanks for tonight" I said nervously, "it's okay, as long as you enjoyed" Leo said getting out the car.

Leo and I walked to my front door and we both stopped in our tracks as we reached the door. I looked down at my feet, Leo tilted my head up to face him. "Thank you for being my beautiful, amazing girlfriend" he said, leaning down to kiss my forehead. "And thank you for being the best boyfriend I could ever ask for" I said standing on my tippy toes to kiss his nose.

"Have a good night" I said opening my front door" I turned around before shutting the door and saw Leo on the other side, frowning. "What's wrong babe?" I asked confused. Leo pointed to his lips and tilted his head to the side.

I giggled as Leo came closer to me, pulling me into a tight hug and digging his head into my neck. I started giggling as he began kissing my neck softly. "Come on babe it's late" I said pulling away kissing his lips for the shortest second.

Leo pulled me inside and smashed his lips on mine, he started kissing me roughly, picking me up and pushing me against the back of the door, also shutting it. He walked up to my bedroom through me down on my bed, taking his top off and kissing my again. He sucked on my neck leaving dark marks along my neck to my chest, a moan left my mouth as Leo began kissing me again and pulling off my dress.

A/N~ ... oh god 😂 if i have my ideas right this last part might be important for the next couple of chapters, please comment, vote and follow if you enjoyed and i'll post again if you all like it and want me to continue. have a great day.