t w e n t y f i v e

"I'm here" I read over the text that Charlie just sent Leo. "Yeah he can wait for now, this feels nice" he says leaning closer against my shoulder to give more access for me to tickle his neck.

"Come on we have to go" I say giggling at his cuteness. "Fine" he groans, standing up and getting his drink to throw the empty cup in the bin, and coming back to the table to get my hand.

———————-

After about 20mins of driving, we had finally got to the arcade.

"I'm so gonna beat you all!". Charlie half screamed with excitement.

Leo chuckled lowly and came up to kiss my check. Once his lips had touched my check, I got instant butterflies. It feels weird since i've basically known him for ages and it blows my mind about how this boy could make me feel so happy and joyful.

We walked into the arcade hand in hand as Georgia says, "Omg, we should also totally go bowling", and we all nod our heads in agreement.

At the end, it was decided that we would play bowling first and finishing up on the arcade games, after all; Charlie would beat us all anyway.

We took our seats and started playing. It was Leo first, Georgia, me and than Charlie. Leo bowled his first go and DAMNNN HE WAS SO HOT! "Ummm, y/n you want me to clean up the drool you have". I laugh and turn away from Georgia: also checking to see if I really was drolling.

Leo walked back to the seats and gave me a wink. "Your so amazing" I said while looking deep into his eyes. "I know I am" he replied. "But for real though, how'd you even get a strike on the first go! I can't even get 5!" I say pouting. "Ah baby your so cute". "I'll teach you on your next go" he gives me a quick peck on the lips before turning to face the front. When I turn away from Leo I notice that Charlie and Georgia are looking at us. I blush slightly when Charlie says, "It's your go y/n, it's been your turn for a while now" he laughs. "Sorry guys" I laugh, before getting up to grab a ball.

Wow it's been forever since I last went bowling. I'll probably embarrass myself I thought as I took a deep breathe. I took long strides towards the line and let go of my ball. It went in the gutter. I didn't get anything for my first go. I turned around and cringed as I saw everyone giggling at me. "Come on buddy, you can do better" Charlie laughed as he wrapped his arm around Georgia's waist, looking at her phone.

Was she recording me I thought to myself? I laughed and continued to get my ball again to have my second roll. This time only getting three. "You did good babe" Leo said with a small smirk, "Sure" I laughed, cuddling into his shoulder.

"Yo Leo can you record me for my Instagram?" Charlie said as he passed Leo his phone. As Charlie was getting ready to bowl, Leo flipped the camera and took a photo of me and him. I smiled as Leo posted it with a purple heart. "Bro did you even record me? I got a strike in the first round" he said with a frustrated sigh. "On your next round I'll record you" Leo replied leaving a quick kiss on my head before getting up to do his turn.

As Leo took his turn I went to sit with Georgia for a bit. "Girl how are you? Are you and Leo doing good?" she said as soon as I sat down, "Wow calm down, I only just got here" I giggled, "I'll tell you how I'm feeling after, I just wanna enjoy and treasure this day" I said grinning. "Fair enough" Georgia smiled. "It's your go princess" Leo said as he took my hand and helped me up.

"I'm gonna teach you how to get a strike" Leo said with a smirk. "Come on, I'm pretty good babe" I replied kissing his soft lips. "So for beginners you should be using a lighter ball and keep your arm straight when you bowl it" he said grabbing my arm and demonstrating. "You also have to focus on the centre of the pins. Your goal is to hit the pins, not miss them" he laughed and grabbed my waist to centre me in the middle. My heart was beating louder, I was scared that maybe he would even hear it. I lightly smacked his arm, "Really, that was only my first one today". I said, letting out a shaky laugh.

"So before this session finishes you should at least get one strike, good luck Mrs Devries" He said as he went back to the seats. My breathing hasn't been normal since me and Leo sorted things out.

I walked to the line and thought about everything Leo said as I bowled the ball. It felt like the ball was rolling slower then usual but it eventually hit the pins and knocked them all down. "OMG!" I screamed as I ran to Leo, Charlie and Georgia and celebrated my victory in front of them. "Yes, it was only a strike but that was a very big achievement for me" I said, pointing it out more for Charlie.

——————

The bowling game finished and we decided to make a bet for the loser. The loser had to buy lunch for everyone, which isn't that bad, it could be worse. Charlie obviously won: Leo coming second and Georgia coming third.

"Good job" Leo said as he interlocked our fingers together. "Thanks, it was all with your help" I grinned.

We made our way about one block away from the arcade to get some food, they all agreed on McDonalds. "I guess I'm paying for lunch, what does everyone want so I can go order", "I'll have a Quarter Pounder with Cheese please" Georgia smiled and continued scroll through what looked to be Instagram or Twitter, "Big Mac please" Charlie said, "Uh, I'll just come up with you" Leo said and got out of his seat to make his way to the self ordering Kiosk.

Leo put in all of Georgia's and Charlie's order and continued putting in his, 'A Spicy Veggie One'. "Cute" I said with a grin and put in my order without looking at him. I noticed his smile, I liked making him smile, and that's what I plan on doing now that he's mine. As I swiped my card to pay for the order I began walking back to the table that we left Charlie and Georgia at. "Are you excited for the arcade games after lunch?" "Yep, I'm gonna win so many prizes" I replied as I just made it to the table.

A/N: HOLY SHITTT! this story has gotten so much love and it makes me so sad because I'm hardly active with it. I think I'll probably be up tonight writing the next chapter so if anyone still reads this, stay tuned :).
P.S. There is A LOT of punctuation or poorly worded sentences that I'll fix once I finish this story :)