e i g h t e e n

*LEO'S POV*
I woke up Friday morning eager to go on the date with Y/N, I got up and posted on my story, saying how excited I was for today, soon everyone will know the one that makes me happy and makes me smile, just with her presence.

*Y/N'S POV*

I woke up with my phone blowing up with notifications, I groaned as I grabbed my phone and put it on mute, for the last couple of days my phone has been getting a lot of notifications on instagram for a lot of different people. Mostly bars and melody fan pages.

I got up to have a shower and do my makeup so I look somewhat good for today. I was actually excited for today, everything felt just right, and I knew everything would be right when I was with Leo.

-

I was ready and already at school waiting for Leo, waiting patiently for him to come.

*LEO'S POV*

"Bro I'm so excited, I'm finally going on a date with Y/N!" I said half screaming into the phone. "Uh.. that's great" he said, but he sounded as if there was something wrong. "What's wrong?" I asked curiously, "no nothing" he said with a little change in his voice. "You know, Chardre isn't going to be real forever any more" I said giggling as Charlie laughed along.

*Y/N'S POV*

It was already the last period on a Friday, in English, only one week left until we go to university. I pinched my cheeks in an attempt to keep me awake in the last remaining minutes, only 10 minutes, not that long away.

As the bell was about to ring, Eva elbowed my arm, I looked at her with a tired confused look, she pointed her head in the direction towards Olivia's way.

Olivia soon mouthed something to me that I didn't really understand, the bell rang as Olivia was half through her sentence, again. Olivia and Mia rushed towards me, remember my house to get your outfits, Olivia said as she continued walking me following beside them.

Olivia, Mia and Eva jumped into the Range Rover, Olivia driving, Mia in the passenger seat, and Eva in the back, "well are you gonna get in?" Mia said looking at me with an eyebrow raised, "oh, okay" I said slowly trying to get in the car without ruining it.

-

As Olivia slowly pulled up my jaw slowly dropped, Eva looking at me and pulling it back up. "Let's go" Olivia said as everyone got out of the expensive black car.

We were now up in Olivia's room, it was big and white. Olivia walked up to her closet and slid clothes from the hangers side to side, trying to find an outfit that will be good for me. "Here try this" she said throwing the beautiful red dress at me. "Um, where?" I said getting up from the bed, holding the high-priced dress in my arms. "I'll take you" Eva said as Olivia continued to search for the second outfit.

I entered the bathroom that was half emptied but also filled with makeup at the sink. I put the beautiful wavy red dress on, it fit like a glove. I looked in the mirror, fixing everything I needed to before I left the bathroom.

I slowly opened the door with very less confidence. My head poked around the corner of the door, my body following soon after. I first looked at Eva and then Mia there jaws had completely dropped. I looked at Olivia, who had finished making a racket with the hangers.

Eva coughed, Mia turned to face Olivia, I grew nervous and then Olivia turned around. "That looks great, keep it" Olivia said. "Try this now" she said, again, throwing it at me. I slowly walked into the bathroom again changing into the other dress, but this time is was a black short one. I put it on and exited, this time with a bit more confidence.

I did a twirl and quietly giggled, "that looks great Y/N" Mia said, looking down at the floor. "Okay, I've giving you your outfits for Saturday, you can now leave" Olivia said with a small smirk.

-

I walked home in the short black dress and thought a lot. A lot about why Olivia was being nice and offering me clothes and why she smirked when she told me to leave. I then remembered that date with Leo, I checked the time, it was 4:47pm. What did Leo even tell me when he's picking me up? I thought as I started texting Leo when he's gonna pick me up. As I was almost finished Leo called.

"Hey princess, can I pick you up at 6?" "Hey I was just about to text you asking about the time" I said quietly giggling, "yes 6 is perfect" I said grinning with joy. "Okay I'll see you at 6" he said soon hanging up.

I shoved my hand in my bag, trying to find my key. I moved my hands around, soon finally finding it, I struggled to put the key in, but eventually opened the door.

I flopped down on the couch taking my phone out with a sigh, it was only 4:45pm, that's far away, I thought slouching even more in the couch. I went on Wattpad and read a fanfiction that I was previously reading.

I then started getting butterflies in my stomach, what if I lose Leo? It soon got harder for me to breathe, it was like I was drowning in grief. I got up in a rush and walked around the house in an attempt to shake off the bad thoughts.

I walked around the house for what seemed like for every, I grabbed my phone to check the time, it's only 5pm. I sat down again this time putting on a movie, I decided to watch Miss you already, even though I've watched this movie so many times, it's just a movie that I enjoy watching and I could watch it everyday.

As I was half way through the movie I got a text from Leo, he was 10 minutes early, I thought to myself, he really does care about me. As I thought this I took a deep breath.

I soon exited my house, taking another deep breath before turning around. I turned around and my eyes locked in with the ones I've been missing and wanting to see.

A/N~ who's excited for the date? Leo's been planning for days, but will something ruin it all? Comment, vote and follow if you enjoyed.