e i g h t

Me and Georgia hang out until late. We talked mainly about Charlie because that's all Georgia wanted to talk about.

I tried slipping in Leo's name but she just dodged it by continuing talking about Charlie.

"Okay, it's getting late I'm gonna go back home." "Oh, okay please give me a wake up call tomorrow for school". "Okay" Georgia said laughing.

She walked out of my room on her phone. I checked the time and almost freaked out when I saw the time. It was 9:56pm. Wow me and Georgia can talk about anything and not get bored. I laughed to myself.

"Honey dinners ready" I was deep in my thoughts that I got distracted and didn't understand her. "WHATTT??". No answer. Uhhh I hate when my mum does that.

I stomped downstairs and my mum was right their, "honey dinners ready" she said with a smile. I completely forgot about me being angry about my mum when I heard there was food.

*GEORGIA'S POV*
I left y/n's room and called Charlie, I quickly got outside and lucky I left before he answered.

Charlie: hey baby, what's up?
Georgia: well I went to y/n house and hung out with her. I think she may like Leo. Which isn't that what you wanted?

I heard screaming and cheering on the other line and laughed

Georgia: was that Leo?
Charlie: haha yep
Georgia: well I'm gonna get home now, talk to you later.
Charlie: okay bye baby
Georgia: bye babe

I walked home happy for Leo.

*LEO'S POV*
I stayed at Charlie's house that night. I needed advice to try ask her out. She does something to me that no other girl does.

"Okay, what should I do?" I asked happy that I could finally get the girl of my dreams, "Bro, I'm literally tired now, let's talk about it tomorrow." "Fine" I sighed and jumped into Charlie's bed, thinking about the positive things that may happen.

*Y/N'S POV*
I grabbed me and my mums plate and started to wash up.

"No, no, you don't need to wash up." My mum said grinning. "Really, i can if you want me too" "just go to bed my mum said" "okay" I said with a smile on my face.

I ran upstairs, almost falling, and jumped into my bed. Smothering my fave into my pillow. I soon felt my eyes get heavier and heavier.

Morning~

I woke up to my mum yelling "I'm gonna go to work, make sure you get up to go to school"

I sighed and slowly got out of bed. Damn it's cold, I thought to myself. I grabbed my phone to check the time and weather. Ughhh it's 7:17am and the weather is... 10 degrees. Jesus.

I grabbed my clothes that I set out for school and had a quick shower. As I was getting ready I was starting to think about Leo. Just him. And if he was at our school or not.

Once I finished getting ready I ran downstairs and grabbed bread and Nutella and spread a lot on. I grabbed my phone and saw myself in the reflection. OMG! I thought, what is up with my hair. I placed my Nutella sandwich on the kitchen table and grabbed my brush from upstairs to fix my mop.

Once I finished, I checked in the mirror to see if I needed any make up, hmm I think I'll just go natural I said to myself. I sat on the sofa, but as soon as I sat down my phone rang.

Uhh, I got up and answered my phone, it was Georgia.

Georgia: heyyy, Leo, Charlie and I are going to pick you up for school make sure you are ready. In 10 minutes.
Y/n: whoa, okay just text me when your 3 minutes away.
Georgia: okay byee.