t w e l v e

The next morning I woke up to my alarm going off. Ugh I hate that sound. I thought to myself.

I sat up and stopped my alarm and checked my notifications. Leo sent me a Snapchat? When? 

I entered Snapchat to see his message. I clicked his name and found a short paragraph.

                              SNAPCHAT
                            From Baby 💍💜
Every day of my life you give me endless joy, each night I go to bed happy knowing I will kiss the sweetest lips before I fall asleep, but I feel even happier when I wake up, because I wake up to see the most beautiful eyes, you are my angel and I love you so much and cherish you, my princess.

As I read the message over and over again I feel in awe that this is how Leo feels about me. As I saved the message I quickly jumped up to get ready so I can see him quicker.

I put my hair in a messy bun and did a bit of make up to complete the look.

I rushed downstairs and saw a sleepy Leo slightly snoring. I giggled as I grabbed a cup of noodles for Leo and I and boil the kettle.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I jumped in shock "hey beautiful" Leo said in his raspy voice. "Hey" I said blushing of the feeling of his warmth.

"Get ready, I'm making breakfast" I say smiling. "Okay" he said grinning "oh wait one more thing" I cupped his cheeks and gave him a short passionate kiss, as he smiled between kisses.

"That message made my morning" I said giving him one last peck. Making him grin.

I continued making the noodles when Georgia came down "what's for breakfast" she said groaning in pain, "uh, I could make eggs if you want" "yes please" she said in glee.

As I grabbed a pan and 4 eggs I heard Charlie come downstairs. "Hey Georgia and Charlie, why don't you change?" "Oh sure, Charlie's already changed" Georgia says as she slowly walked back to the room yawning. "Oh okay hold on Charlie"

I put me and Leo's noddles in the microwave to try and keep it warm and focus on Charlie and Georgias food.

I put two slices of bread into the toaster and started cracking two eggs in the pan and added a bit of salt.

As I wait for the bread and eggs to finish Leo comes down dressed in his school uniform.

I walk to the fridge and see a note saying "mum" I sigh knowing she's left early again. And go back to the toaster after hearing it's done.

I finish Charlie's and bring it to the table for him to eat. And then Georgia finished and sat beside him.

-

I just finished Georgias food and place it down in front of her and bring mine and Leo's over.

"Hmm, this is amazing" Charlie says as he smiles and scoffs down the food. "Thanks" I say giggling as Georgia gives me a thumbs up.

Leo's sitting beside me slowly eating his noodles as he rubs his hand up and down my thigh every now and then making me blush.

-

Once we all finish I grab the dishes and put it in the sink and get ready to leave. "Is everyone ready" I yell in an attempt to get everyone's attention. "Yeah" Leo says wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

I giggled and call Charlie and Georgia because it was getting late.

We all walked to school talking about the weekend and what we are going to do once we go to college. Which is in a few weeks.

-

We entered the school and walked our separate ways Charlie and Georgia going to their private spot and me and Leo just walking around.

"Hey do you want to go to class to be early and talk about stuff" Leo suggests as I nod my head as Leo leads the way.

We were now in our English classroom with 5 minutes to spare. "Soo.." I say awkwardly. "Look y/n, I wanna get to know you better because I haven't really learnt much about you" Leo says making it a little less awkward.

"Okay, well I'm an only child, my birthday is 9th of March and my favourite food is everything" I say giggling as Leo grins.

"What about you?" I ask curiously, even though I know nearly everything about him. "Well you already know me and Charlie do YouTube, but we also make songs, umm we also have a fan base called the bambinos" Leo says looking at the floor. "I know a lot of people wouldn't date a famous guy but I hope you don't mind" Leo says looking me deep in my eyes.

I was about to kiss him but the bell went and we got into our seats, him sitting beside me on the right.

We wait as other students walk in, sit and talk. Leo and I looked at each other, as we tried not laughing. Like a little game. We both look at each other with a serious face and try not to laugh. We both fail within the first 5 seconds.

"Sit down!" Someone said with a deep, sharp voice. As she starts writing down something on the board. Probably her name. Yep, Mrs White. Noooo, we have a substitute teacher, I said pinching myself making sure it's not a dream.

That whole lesson the whole class played around and annoyed the teacher, but I just read a story on my phone.

Me and Leo would talk but he would mainly talk to his other friends that sit beside him.

"Hey princess what subject do we have next?" Leo whisper making me blush by his cute words. "One second, let me check" I said grabbing my time table to check. "Wellbeing" I say as I put my time table away.

"That's good, we don't usually do much so we can just talk" he said grinning making me smile from his cuteness.

The bell now rang and it's second period. Finally. I can talk to Leo in peace. Leo and I entered the classroom and I froze in my spot. Seeing something I didn't like as Leo stopped, strangely looking at me.

A/N~ this may be a bad chapter because I rushed it. I'm posting this now because I'm busy for the next week, I will only be able to make drafts at night and maybe publish it in the morning. Anyway hope you enjoyed, like, comment and vote if you enjoyed. And comment any ideas you have for the upcoming chapter.