The Avengers

The both of you didn't talk a word while you flew which was quite awkward as you flew for about three hours. You just sat there, next to each other and stared at the blank wall because you couldn't look outside. There were no windows for the passengers. Only for the captain and Mr. Stark had someone else fly the jet. You would have preferred him flying as you would have had an excuse for not talking. Now it was all awkward and you couldn't do anything about it.

As there was nothing else to do you started thinking. About Loki, the good looking villain with the raven hair and this beautiful blue eyes gleaming with mischief. About his way to talk and about his fast healing. About his voice and the offer he had made. And about Hades sitting on his shoulder, hiding in the shiny hair of the man. You asked yourself were they could be at the moment. Hades would still be with Loki, you were sure about this. You could somehow sense it. But you didn't have a clue where Loki was. The good looking Loki, hated by the Avengers with this seemingly sad story he didn't want to talk about.

What had happened to him? It was something cruel, you were sure. Something that broke your intruder. Something that made him kill and destroy. There is always a trigger for such a behaviour. You don't start doing thinks like this out of boredom. The people who do this always have a tragic backstory and ...

"...Loki?"

You only heard his name and it made you lift your head. Tony had been talking about your black haired beauty even though he would probably never call Loki that. If he did you would kill him instantly.

"Hm?" , you asked, trying to sound not too curious.

"I asked you if you have ever heard of Loki before. I mean ... you did live ... sorry to say this ... behind the moon. You never received any news. You didn't even know about the Avengers. So ... Do you know Loki? Not personally I mean" , he asked. You tried to restrain a smirk. Yes, you knew Loki. Better than you'd ever let Tony Stark know.

"It's okay to say I'd live behind the moon. Itvnails it. Even under this circumstances I did hear something about Loki before" , you said, knowing how risky it was to admit that you knew him but you were bad at acting and wanted to spare yourself the effort.

"You surprise me, (y/n). How so?" , asked Mr. Stark but he didn't suspect a thing and he wouldn't mistrust you. Not after you had given him the gun to shoot you whenever necessary. He wouldn't dare to mistrust you. At least you hoped so.

"Well, you know I'm friend with this raven, Hades. He flies over to the city sometimes and once he caught a glimpse of a man with raven black hair. This pleased him as he could identify with the man. He doesn't need much to identify with someone. You're his friend as soon as you offer him nuts or have ravenvcoloured hair. According to Hades the man was caught in a small box of glass. I'm quite sure he was talking about a TV but you can never really be sure what Hades is talking about. Back to the topic, he listened to a report about Loki and found out that he attacked New York and tried to become the ruler of the city. That's all Hades told me and therefore all I know" , you stated, being quite proud of the good lie you had come up with.

"Your raven ... yeah ... were is he?" , asked Mr. Stark. You indiscernibly twitched by the mentioning of Hades.

"Well... I don't know for sure. He left me tonight. He's free, you know. I don't force him to stay with me. He's a wild animal after all. He'll find me, though. At least if a call for him. Don't you worry about him. He's tough" , you explained, not really thinking that Tony Stark worried about your raven.

After this the two of you fell silent again until the jet landed with a soft shake.

"We arrived at the Avengers tower, (y/n)" , exclaimed Tony happily, reaching out his hand to help you stand up. No matter how kind this gesture may was, you didn't take his hand.