Chapter 2

Lincoln walked out of the room wearing the same outfit Hit wore when he was 'starting out' as he put it. Lincoln saw Hit leaning on the wall and said: "Alright, what now?"

"Now we train, come outside," replied Hit as Lincoln followed him. Lincoln walked out of the ship to find that it was on a hillside overlooking Royal Woods "Wow, what a view,"

"Yeah, now show me what you know," said Hit as he stood still. Lincoln looked at him questionable "Hit me!" shouted Hit as Lincoln did just that. Lincoln punched Hit in the stomach, and Lincoln looked up to find that Hit didn't even flinch "That the best you got?" said Hit as he used time-skip and flicked Lincoln several times in the forehead. Lincoln fell backwards and landed on his rear, "Now get back up and hit me again!". They repeated this for hours to the point that Lincoln was bleeding from the flicking on his forehead. Lincoln then got an idea and tried to use Time-Skip. He gathered some courage and actually used it. He then punched Hit 3 times before his color returned. Hit looked down at him and smirked "You have the right idea... but I want you to punch me without using Time-Skip, now let's get something to eat... and patch you up," said Hit as he had Lincoln follow him and put some bagandes around his forehead. Then Lincoln followed Hit into the woods until Hit told him to stop "Alright, now this is going to be apart of your test," and handed him a knife "go get your own food,"

"What? But I thought you said-"

"I did, I'm going to get me something to eat... you're going to do the same, now go!" said Hit as Lincoln walked further into the woods. Lincoln walked and walked until he reached a stream. He looked into the stream to find some fish. Lincoln then had a smile on his face as he jumped into the river and tried to catch a fish. He saw a fish approach and waited for it to get close enough, and brought the knife down. He brought the knife back up to find that he didn't get the fish. He repeated this for awhile until he got frustrated and started stabbing the water like a madman "DAMN IT!" shouted Lincoln as he walked to shore. He sat down and set the knife beside him. He looked at the river and looked at his reflection. He then started to remember what they said about him 'Bad luck charm!'

'Maybe you shouldn't come, after all, I wrestling my first 200 pounder, and I can't take any chances'

'You are bad luck, you are literally uninvited to my tournament!'

'I retract my earlier statement, BACK YE CURSED WRECH! And don't even think about attending my lecture theories on thermodynamics!'

'Sorry sweetheart, but would you mind eating breakfast in the living room?'

'YOU'RE BAD LUCK LINCOLN, YOU CAN'T COME!', Lincoln then grabbed the knife and walked slowly to the middle of the river and whispered

"I'll show them... I'll be better than what they could have imagined,". Lincoln then stood in the middle of the stream and waited, and waited, and waited, and the whole time had a determined look on his face. In the trees, Hit was watching Lincoln with a smile 'Alright kid, you just passed one of the tests... patience,' and he saw Lincoln stab the water and brought up a fish. Lincoln threw the fish on the shore and walked to it. He sat down with his feet in the river and let his body fall "Huh, I finally got one,"

"That you did, kid, that you did," said Hit as he walked behind him

"Hit, I got my dinner, what did you get?" said Lincoln as Hit showed him two rabbits, a squirrel, and some berries

"Just enough for leftovers, now build a fire," said Hit as Lincoln sat up and looked at him

"Your kidding, right?"

"I don't kid, kid, now get to eat," replied Hit as he sat down under a tree. Lincoln got up and gathered some bark, twigs, moss, and a stick. Lincoln then started to rub the stick on the bark until it started smoking, taking the moss, he put it on the smoke and it started to burn, soon he had a fire. Lincoln looked at Hit and said, "Done, now can we eat?"