Chapter 15

Luna woke up to find herself in a hospital bed covered head to toe in bandages. She sat up and looked around to see Trunks and Goten on opposite sides of her bed. She smiled as she remembered Lincoln at this age. She remembered how innocent and carefree he was and how much they loved each other "Linc... what happened to us?" she whispered as felt tears roll down her face and she quickly wiped them away with her arm and looked out the window. The sun was just rising over the horizon as she heard the door open. She turned to see Bulma at the door "Oh, thank god, you're awake!" she said happily as she rush over to her and hugged her

"I-I'm fine, Bulma, but thanks for the hug, dude," said Luna as Trunks and Goten woke up

"Hn... what time is it?" asked Goten

"I don't know, but- wait, LUNA, YOU'RE AWAKE!" shouted Trunks as he then hugged Luna

"LUNA!" cried Goten as he then latched onto Luna

"Jeez, I never thought that an overnight stay would worry you so much," said Luna as Bulma said

"Luna... you've been in the hospital for a month,"

"W-what?!" shouted Luna in surprise

"Hey, was that Luna?!" said a familiar voice as suddenly dozens of people burst into the room. Luna looked around to see all the Z fighters... and her family. They were all standing there, Lori, Leni, Lynn, Luan, Lucy, Lisa, Lola, Lana, Lily, and her parents. Luna had no idea how to react as her eyes went wide. She had no idea what to say. Lori was nearly 4 years older and had treated her well. She still wore the same outfit she wore before, but her bust was bigger by at least two sizes and she was taller by 4 inches. Leni was nearly the same, physically. But her long platinum hair was in a high ponytail and she wore a robins-egg blue dress that went past her knees with golden embellishments that forms a golden rabbit on the front. Aside from the dress and being 3 ½ inches taller, she still had her earrings, sandals, and sunglasses. Luan had grew a lot, but she hasn't really changed much. She still wore her usual clothes, except she didn't have her braces. Lynn was the same size as Luan, but she was more muscular and her hair had grew out, making her ponytail longer. She wore the same jersey Luna had always seen her in, but it showed her toned stomach to a point. Life had done her good as she looked to be a B-cup. Lucy still had her same hairstyle and clothing choice, but was taller and reached Lynns' chin. Lana and Lola hadn't really changed much aside from them reaching Lucys' shoulders. Lisa still wore a green turtleneck and her glasses where still the same. Her pants though where replaced by saggy light jeans and she wore brown penny loafers. Then there was Lily. She was hiding behind Lynn as she wore a lavender dress, had her hair let down at her sides with a flower bow in her hair, and lavender shoes with brass buckles. Luna could only stair as she asked "G-guys, w-what are you doing here?"

"We're here to see you," said Lori as Lily came out from behind Lynn. She walked up to her side and asked "Are you, my sister?", much to the shock of Luna

"Y-yes... I'm your sister, I'm your big sister Luna," said Luna as she hugged Lily with tears in her eyes as she hated herself for no visiting for nearly 4 years. Luna cried as she hugged Lily, who hugged back without question. When she was done, she ended the hug as she wiped away her tears and said "I-I have a lot to tell you,"

"You bet you do," said Lynn

"Well, how about you all sit down, it's going to be a long story," said Luna as her family sat down

"Hey, Luna, you sure you're going to be fine?" asked Goku

"I'll be fine, now... where to start?" said, Luna, as she began telling her story to her family

In Universe 6:

Lincoln had his eyes closed as he dodged a punch from a green fist. His hands where in his pockets as he waved in and out of punches and kicks and even a few swings from a tail with a syringe-like attachment on the end. Lincoln then simply put his hand in front of him as he caught a kick and threw the person in the air. The then came back down to Earth with a thud as Lincoln walked over to them and said "You did fine today, now go to Linka and get yourself cleaned up,"