DAY 1

Monday
7:30am

Alexandra
     "It's Monday!", I say to my self as I get ready for school.

I'm like the only insane person in school that loves Mondays, there's just something about it that makes me want to skip around all day plus I get free lunch from a certain annoying guy. What's more awesome than that!
      I finished up at home and headed out for school.
"Today's a good day! I can feel it", I say to my self smiling like an idiot.
     When I get to school I bump into some overly dressed girl.
    "Hey! Can't you watch where you're going!", she screams in a high pitched voice.

Its the Queenbee. Geez this girl would win Guinness world record for breaking a glass with her voice in one second. I didn't bother replying her I just pushed past her and walked to my locker. No one can spoil my day today.

Luke
    "Ugh! Mondays, I hate Mondays. Why can't the world just freeze on Saturday and keep replaying its self forever", I say to my self as I try to gather my things for school while my mum's screaming that I'm going to be late for school.

      "Okay I got my phone, my bags all packed....... I feel like I'm forgetting something" I stand in my room trying to remember then I groaned.

        "I have to buy lunch for Alex cause of the stupid bet I lost. Darn it!"

        "Lucas! If have to remind you again to come downstairs and leave for school, imma hit you so bad!"
        "Coming mum!".
Must she really shout. I leave my room and head down to school.

Kora
     I'm feeling generally happy today like I do always.

              "Hey Alex!"

     "Hey Kora", she greets me with a smile. Looks like I'm not the only happy person around.

  "How was your weekend", I ask.
       "It was awful, I don't know how I survived it. I better just lock myself up this weekend", she says fake pouting.

      " awww! Don't forget the food too"I say chuckling.

       " 100 percent food in stock this weekend" We laugh and skip to class with our hands intertwined.

~Time skip to lunch~

Alexandra

       My day has been good so far except from the constant snickers from Luke and Letty but that doesn't change my mood cause they do that all the time. I part with Kora as we reach the cafeteria to go find Luke for my lunch of course.

        "Must I really buy you lunch today?", Luke whines as we get on the line for my food.

      "Yes you must or there will be consequences", I remind him.

       "You know Burger and fries aren't real food"

      "Keep your words to your self mister and pay for my food", I sass and he groans.
       We walked back to the seat section together. I was so into my imagination of me eating, I didn't know when I bumped into the little screamer again but this time my whole bounty got dumped on her.

      " What the hell! You ruined my lunch!", I screamed in her face while Luke stands by me laughing at the scene.

     "Its not my fault you can't look where you're going and you're forgetting who's all covered in all this grossness!", she screams back.
  The attention of the whole cafeteria is now on us.

     "Oh please do get the grossness off of your new dress",i mock. " Or I can just help you with it",I say as I grab a drink from a table nearby and dumped it on her.
   She screams and lunges for me while I ready my self to attack but it never came cause we were rudely interrupted by Luke who dragged me  away from the scene and her posy who tried to calm her down.

     "This is so not over!", she said angrily and stomped off with her posy right behind her.
      I got to sit with Luke and his buddies for lunch with Kora yapping about how awesome that was. At the end I still didn't get anything to eat. Looks like today's not as exciting as I thought it'll be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
691words! Cool right?
      Anyway, as you saw from the first chapter, I'm going to be switching their point of views throughout the story.
      Ps - I'm almost done with writing it on paper still figuring out day 3.

       I hope you're enjoying the story! Even if you're not just keep reading.

        Thanks!:)