DAY 1 (II)

Last period

Alexandra
The rest of my classes today were whack and I didn't even pay attention to the teachers cause my tummy was rumbling in hunger. I'm just glad this is the last period then I'm free to go home to food.

Lucas

"Hey man", I greeted my Buddy, James as I entered the class before taking an empty seat on the second row. We were only six in the class.

"What's up man? What's going on", I asked him. He just shrugged.

"All I know is that this subject is compulsory for all of us", kora says out of the blue.

"And what subject is this", I ask.

"I don't know, don't ask me", she snaps and goes back to playing with her phone.
I look around the class to see who the other people are. There was James on his phone, Letty doing make up stuff, some shy girl reading, another dude who was fixing some kind of robot, kora and Isaac. I so do not like that dude. I shrugged a way my thoughts and faced my phone.

Alexandra

So I was wrong about today and the whole last period thing cause I'm stuck in a class for forty minutes with two annoying people!

" oh great its the grossness girl", I snicker as I take my seat in between Luke and Kora." Looks like you got a change of clothing"

"Can you ever shut up!", she snaps at me

"Nope!"
She eyes me and goes back to caking her face.

"Ah geez! I can't believe I'm stuck in here with these guys for forty minutes!", I groan.

"Don't worry, you have me", kora says patting me on the shoulder. Luke snorts and I send him a glare.
Before any one says anything else a blonde lady with glasses comes in. She looks like one of those strict teachers.

"Hello class! I'm miss Sally!"
I was wrong she's not strict, she's weird.

"If you would please put your phones in this container", she goes around passing a container.

" oh come on ", kora exclaims

"Why do we have to!",I add while everyone else grumbles and protests but she already collected everyone's phone's.
She just ignored us and smiled weirdly like she was up to something.

"Thanks you for cooperating with me!" With that she left the class and closed the door. I thought I heard a bang but I was too focused on the issue at hand.

"Well that wasn't weird at all", Dan said.

" So I'm not staying here any longer", James said and packed his bag.

"Dude! She might come back. Just chill for a while" Luke said.
He grunted and sat back down then the class was quiet for only about fifteen minutes.

" OK I'm done waiting", James stood up again.

"Me too! I need my phone ", Letty said and stood up to.
Luke,kora and Isaac joined in while Dan just brought his game pad out and started playing.
James marched to the door and tried to open it.

"Its locked"

" Maybe you're not doing it right", Letty said.

"I am doing it right!", he said tugging at the handle. Then it broke.

"Wow! Very productive Mr Seamus", I snickered.

" oh please do try and unlock the door since you're so smart ", Letty said.

"Oh no, I don't wanna leave yet. I want to savour the fun of the scene before me"
She groaned and turned away from me.

"We should just go through the window", kora suggested. Then they all rushed to the window. Seriously what if the creepy teacher comes back.

" oh come on! " James groans.
I looked over to the window side. There were bars over them like a prison. Seriously what's going on.

"I guess they don't want us to leave", Isaac says going back to his sit.

"I don't care I'm getting out of here!", Letty says

"How?!", kora says rolling her eyes.
While the escape crew where trying to figure out how to leave, James grabbed a chair and began smashing the door letting chunks of wood fly around. Everyone started screaming at the insane boy smashing the door until he stopped after successfully breaking most parts of the door down. He peeled the rest part of the wood down only to reveal a metal door with a pass code panel on it. Now everybody's attention was on the large metal door.

"What kind of sick shit is this!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Part two of day 1. 744 words! Amazing right!

Any way, I left a cliffhanger there just to bring up the suspense. At least now they know they're locked in so we're getting there!

Hope you're enjoying the story!

I just love this meme.
Thanks for reading!:)