DAY 1 (IV)

So I didn't review the last chapter, I just saw my mistakes. I'm still on 1300words in this chapter.

Alexandra
Time: 6:00pm

    We sat for a while thinking before miss ' I'm so peachy ' perked up.

     "I got it! It cause we don't get along they locked us in here to get along", she looked at us in anticipation waiting for one of us to say something.

   "That's ridiculous", James laughed and her face fell

"She might be right", I said and her face lit up again.
     "That's shit , its never gonna work, I don't like any of you!", James said.

    "Try to live on the positive side of life for once Jamie", kora joked. Everyone laughed except James who was glaring at us.

    "Okay let's try it and Dan get off that damned pad for one min so we can work this", Luke huffed.
    "Alright alright", he said putting his game pad down slowly." You too Isaac "

    "Ai! Why can't I just do my stuff in peace!", he said huffing.

  "Because this isn't a peace ground we don't like each other here so suck it up and let's just do this. The faster we show them we're getting along, the faster I can get away from all of you", I replied.

   "Hey what bout me", Kora pouted.
    "Of course you're an exception", I smiled at her and she smiled back.
     We formed a circle and asked ourselves questions about each other. It was fun until the boys started arguing about football and Dan said he hated it. Everyone grew silent and just stared at Dan. Oh shoot!

Lucas

  Dan and James were currently glaring at each other while the heat of their glares filled the room. No one spoke, why would anyone speak? Everyone knows that the main reason Dan hates football is because of James.

     "Why do you hate it so much?", Violet asked. I'm sure curiosity was killing her, she was the only one who didn't know about their fight.

   "Why?!........ Cause this low life here ruined my life!", Dan replied.

    "I never asked you to leave!", James retorted.

   "You practically shoved me out!" Dan was shouting now with his fist clenched on the other hand James wanted to punch something more likely Dan's face. I didn't even try to stop this fight, they both needed this.

Alexandra

     Okay so the fight wasn't ending, there was a lot of shoving , shouting and anger. On top of it all I was hungry again. It was getting dark outside and if the real reason they put us here was to bond they won't be letting us out of here any time soon. Would it be rude if I just left them to go grab a bite?
   I smiled at that thought and kora nudged me and gave me a 'what the hell' look. I just smiled more.

Violet

  "Stop it!", I screamed. Silence ensued after that." This is silly we should be bonding and trying to resolve pour problems not fighting so let's just calm down and start all over"

"How many times are we gonna keep starting over",Letty whined.

    "As long as it takes", I replied.
"She's right", Alex said and I smiled at her.

"Bleh I'm going to see what's in the closet", kora said and she walked off.

    " um excuse me I'm not doing a repeat of what just happened, I have to get back to my dearly beloved robot", Isaac chipped

     "Sit down robot boy" Luke said and we all laughed well except James and Dan of course.
Then kora screamed.................................. 

"There's another room in here", then she turned to me." The two of you knew about this." She pointed two Luke and I and I laughed nervously.

So its short and it isn't even up to 1000words. But I'm getting there.
    Enjoy this chapter!

So I just wanted to tell somebody cause I'm too excited. I had my graduation this Wednesday. It was so awesome. I miss my friends already.

          Happy reading!