DAY 1 (III)

Hey! How are you all doing?
I'm going to try and make this chapter a bit longer than the others. I'm aiming at 1250 words.
Wish me luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time-  04:30 pm
Alexandra

"What kind of sick shit is this?!", Luke said already getting frustrated.
          "Well this was nice while it lasted", I said as everyone filed back to their seats.
      "I don't get it.... Why would they lock us here. I didn't do anything to deserve this", the Queen bee fussed and Dan snorted. She ran to the metal door and banged it screaming until James got pissed off and dragged her away from the door.
     It was funny when he just threw her on her seat like a piece of rag. She sat there crying and fussing.
      "But seriously why would they?", Luke asked again.

  " Maybe you can ask them ", kora hissed.

    "And when you do come tell us what they say",I chipped in.

       Silence filled the room, I was tired of tapping my foot so I turned my chair around.

     "Sooooooo...... The least we can do for the time being is to know something about each other."

      "Why should we its not like you even care", Luke said

       "What's your problem?!", I retorted.

    "Just shut it Alex!"

"Sorry that I'm trying to help, what are you doing!"

      He just scoffed. No one else answered me so I turned my seat back. Luke is just so annoying, he knows the reason why I don't Luke him but he keeps pushing it. After a while some girl probably new said there was a closet door at the back of the class.

    "We should get to know each other.... Really", she said.
The guy playing the game sighed
        "I'm Dan, Dan Thomas"

        Just like that they started introducing themselves. What the hell! So they can snob me but not her! Even Luke answered! This is stupid!

   "Um Alex your name and..", I cut her short by banging my hands on the desk.

    "Don't tell me what to do!", I got up and headed for the closet.
There's no way I'm staying in a room with stuck up people like these!

Violet

     Alex was right, we really should get to know each other. That my even be the reason why they locked us up here. So I told them but Alex flipped out and walked into the closet

    "What's up with her", James asked.
"Maybe its cause you guys all ignored the girl!", Luke raised his voice.
"Hey! You started it", Letty replied.
      He scoffed and went into the closet.

    "Well that went well", kora said and I sighed.

Alexandra

I stormed into the closet but it wasn't a closet, it was like a second room only bigger and with a bathroom. There was a carton of chips and mini fridge.

       "Burgers!", I screamed and rushed to the table where the burgers and two boxes of pizza were laid out. I didn't waste time in stuffing my face with food and letting all my pains wash off.

"Alex?", a voice said from the door.
    I turned to face Luke with my face stuffed with a burger.

  "Woah!, this place is like a mini den", he said taking in the view before looking at me.

" I know right", I said my mouth still full.

"Okay that's just wrong"

I swallowed and took a swig of my drink.
"Are you going to stand there or are you going to join me?!"