DAY 1 (V)

Hello my beautiful readers, so I've been saying day one is gonna end soon but yet it still continues. It won't be that long before day one is over though.
Enjoy the chapter!
Previously
"There's another room in here", then she turned to me." The two of you knew about this." She pointed two Luke and I and I laughed nervously.

Alexandra

Time- 7:00pm

      "You guys knew about the extra room and didn't tell us!",kora pointed her finger accusingly at us.
"We didn't see the need to"
"Yeah we knew you'd eventually find out", Luke sided me.
         She huffed in fustration and walked in.
"Is there a bathroom in there?!",Dan asked.
           "Yep and a bath too ........and clothes.......and food!",kora replied from inside the room.
      "Yes! ",he hurriedly stood up and rushed to the toilet
             "How is is that they have these things",Dan asked.
"They really prepared for us to stay",violet said shaking her head.
        Violet, Isaac , Letty and James went to check the room out leaving Luke and I.
          "So about Dan and James .......", I started saying
"Nope we're not talking about it." Did he just interrupt me! " It's their business and they need to talk it out, you and I are gonna bond over the one thing we love the most   'Food.' "   I smiled at him and we walked into the room together.

Lucas
During our lunch violet made Dan and James talk it out 'peaceful retaliation' as she said. Not like James was fully okay with it but at least we could call them acquaintances or minor friends. Anyway we are all back in the class room now just chilling on the floor with chairs moved to a corner. Kora brought up a topic and we all contributed to it. Things were going smooth until......
      "It's pretty dark outside ", Letty announced as she looked outside though the window.
          "No kidding", kora snickered.
"How are we all so cool with this",Alex asked.
        "Eh maybe it's cause we know the reason why they kept us in here", Isaac replied.
      "Let's do something fun",Alex said smiling.
"Don't you have a lock to your mouth", Dan said
          "What?!", her smile instantly got replaced with hurt and annoyance.
"Yeah he's right must we always do something fun, some of us are tired and and want you to shut up ", James added.
        " Excuse me?!   Oh I'm sorry for trying to keep the conversation going! To get all of our asses out of this room cause no matter what I do it's just not enough! I'm trying to be nice here and I don't even like any one of you!",she got up and moved to the other room slamming the door after her for the second time. I glared at James.
      "Oh come on we were doing so well", kora groaned
Letty snorted "oh please good riddance we don't need her here"

Alexandra

    "Seriously why does everyone hate me so much  I mean it's not my fault I don't have friends. They just want their lives to be just about them only but don't we all",I shook my head and lied down on the floor with my face  on my hands. I do this when I want to think and when I want to slip into my fairytale land where I'm the boss but in reality it's just not. I'm sure they don't hate me,  my face is just not likeable like other people. After a while I close my eyes willing my self not to think about other people.

Lucas

       When I enter the second room I see Alex on the floor with her head on her arms. I guess she's sleeping but seriously who sleeps at after seven. I don't blame her though. I sigh and walk back into the room.
           "Is she okay?", kora asks
"She's asleep"
            "Boo who cares"Letty rolls her eyes.
"Why do you hate her",I ask
        "Oh I don't hate her she hates me, I only give her what she gives me",she snaps." Don't be blaming me for nothing
       "I really hope they let us out of here",violet says.
We all stay silent with our own thoughts running through our heads.

     Hey guys sorry for the hold up. I had exams and a lot of  coding to do.

          Happy reading. Enjoy your holiday if you have one right now.