DAY1 (VI)

Heyyyyyyy!  I was actually excited to write this chapter. I was also lazy but I pulled through.
                 So enjoy the chapter!

8:30pm

Kora
        We've all been sitting in this damned room for an hour since Alex went to sleep . I really wish I could sleep but I don't sleep this early.
         "Why aren't we doing anything ",Dan said. Okay I changed my mind, I'm not staying here. I stood up to go to the other room and violet followed me. While Luke was glaring at Dan. That boy really doesn't know how to shut his mouth up.
          ~Time skip~
Violet is actually not stuck up she's just reserved. I know that cause we've been talking and laughing four the past hour now and Alex is still sleeping.

                   "Do you think they'll let us out of here",violet suddenly says.

        "I don't know but I hope it's soon, cause I would like to leave this room and feel the breeze on my face",I say dramatically and we laugh.

        "I'm going to head of to bed now"

"But there's no bed",she smiles and grabs a sleeping bag. I wasn't even joking. After a while I place a sleeping bag on the floor then I lie next to Alex and violet and  just listen to music till I fall asleep.

Lucas
Everyone is just silent,the air around the room is tense and no one says anything. At some point my eyes crosses Dan's and he just looks away. I don't even talk to my main guy. I'm trying to smoothe out the ends of my relationship with every one in this room before we get out of this room And I don't think I have much time.

"Dan, what's the time?",Letty asks. He takes a while to unlock his game pad.

"It's 9:37",he replies

"This is so awful!",she screeches"I have to wash my face now with no face smoother ",she groans and heads to the attached room leaving the four of us alone and the silence continues.
            Letty doesn't come back so I assume she's gone to bed. Slowly every one hits the sack except me. I sit on one of the chairs and place my head on the desk just thinking about the whole situation we're in. It's not depressing it's just confusing, highly confusing and crazy. Time passes and I slowly drift into the night. One thing keeps ringing at the back of my head that I'm still locked in.

Letty
       After I wash my face of all my makeup, I grab a sleeping bag and lie down just thinking of today. I may seem not be interested in this whole thing but I'm actually glad the school locked us in here. Finally I can have sensible friends not that I don't love my friends but sometimes  I don't want to talk about makeup and boys all day. I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm sure  it's going to be good. I'm just hoping for the best.

Dan
       I couldn't sleep, I kept looking over at Alex, sure I didn't know her but I felt guilty, mainly cause I was still thinking of the whole James issue. I can never like that guy but I shouldn't use that as an excuse to block others out. I'll try to be a bit more civil tomorrow that's if they don't let us out though. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Alexandra
     I woke up and noticed that everyone was already sleeping. I just sat up looking aimlessly into the air before I decided to get up. I must have fallen asleep. I drag my feet to the classroom and I see Luke with his head on the desk. Today was rough on us as it was awkward. I don't think I'm going to survive another day with these guys. Hopefully they'll let us out of here tomorrow morning because this whole thing is pure torture. I put the light off and sit in front of the door the darkness making me go in to my own space.

Lucas
        I hear someone  come into the classroom and then after a while turn the lights off. I look up to see Alex sitting in front of the door so I get up, stretch a little and then I sit next to her.

            "Hey",I say quietly.

"Hey",she says back.

                 "You shouldn't think too hard  on what happened today"

"How do you know that's what I'm thinking",she says looking at me.

                  "I can see it on your face"

"You're not even looking at me plus  it's dark. "She's getting worked up, seriously how can she  get worked up so easily.

                "It's inevitable so I know", I turn to look at her in the darkness " I'm sorry for what I did and I'm sorry what they did.Friends?"

              " Aren't we already friends?", I chuckle and both of us just sit at the door. All was peaceful for now, tomorrow was another day. I can't say I'm excited for it but I just want it to come so it can be over. Weird but that's how I feel.

        Sometimes I feel the way Luke's feeling right now. And day one is over. Progress!
        So I noticed that there are some people I haven't written pov's  for like James, kora, Isaac etc. It's mostly Luke, Alex and Violet. So that's going to change in day two.
         I also noticed I time skipped a lot in this chapter but I had no other choice. I will try to improve in day two.
           Hope you all enjoyed Day one.

             Have a nice week. Lots of ❤️❤️❤️❤️😃