DAY TWO(I)

Alexandra

       I woke up to the sound of people shouting and raising their voices. I opened my eyes slowly to see Luke looking down on me and smiling like someone who has an evil plan. I gave him a quizzical look.

          "Morning Black Queen!"

"Black queen?", I asked. He just ignored me and packed up all the sleeping bags and shoved them in a corner." You could arrange those properly you know?" He just shot me a look while I got up.

          "You really should stop commenting on everything", he said.

I roll my eyes and walk in the bathroom to freshen up. Seriously who does this, creating a bathroom in an underground class just to trap eight innocent students. And for what?!

Luke
       Alex goes to do her stuff in the bathroom. I'm just excited cause I have a good feeling about today. I just feel like we are going to get out of here today.

  After what seemed like hours, Alex finally got out of the bathroom

     "Did you build a kingdom in there", I say smirking.

      She shoots me a look that says.         ' you better watch your mouth'
The noise from the classroom grows . We move quickly to the room and it's like everyone has a partner and their opposing each other's opinion.

   "Guys guys guys! calm down what's going on?"

      "Nothing much", kk said  releasing her hold on James.

        "We were just arguing about breakfast", Dan added.

          " Seriously! What we  need is a plan to get out of here", Alex exclaims.

            "Shes right", I add stroking my chin.
"Shes always right in your eyes lover boy", james snickers and I smack him.

     "Anyways I got dibs on the bathroom!", letty says and scampers off to the bathroom.
        "You really need to gag that girl and tie her up",Dan says and I give him the are you insane look.

Its super short I know I just felt the need to put this out there. I'm back to updating.