[o n e | truth]

// 3rd Person //

Two year old (Y/N)'s parents were skilled fighters. Knowing how to handle knives and guns. Along with turning anything they can into a weapon. After all, their quirks would be useless without knowing how to throw some punches here and there. Ayako mostly used it for self-defense. But she felt the need to stop her violence now that she had a child to take care of. Why didn't she fight back against her husband? You might ask. Sora was more skilled than her, along with the power to end her in a snap. She feared this a lot. She had the courage not her using his quirk. Then he would have tortured her until she felt like she wanted to die, take away anything she could use to kill herself deriving her from her freedom. That may only be the tip of the iceberg. This was also the reason she never told anyone else about the problem in her family. Even Himari, her closest friend. That was how it was. Until today.

"(N/N)? Where are you?" Ayako called out to her daughter. She heard a faint giggle. "I hear you!" She laughed. She quietly walked over to where the (E/C) eyed girl was staying. "I found you!" She yelled as she quickly picked up (Y/N), handling her with care. The two girls began laughing in amusement. They were playing hide and seek while Sora was out, drinking with his friends. The laughter died down a bit as (Y/N) stared at her mother with a dorky smile. Ayako smiled back at her. "It's about time you took a nap, (N/N)." She spoke to her beloved daughter and began carrying her upstairs. "But mam I wants play." The young girl whined in attempt to make her mother change her mind. Ayako just shot a gentle smile towards her. "No, (Y/N). Rest up first, and I'll give you cookies later." They soon entered their room.

Ayako shared a room with (Y/N), because she didn't want to sleep with Sora at all. During this time, (Y/N) didn't know about her father's intentions. She saw her father a caring man as that was the facade he put up for her. The mother gently placed her daughter in the crib and kissed her forhead. (Y/N) faked a yawn, closed her eyes and pretended to sleep to trick her mother into leaving her alone. Ayako walked to the door, opened it and gently whispered. "God bless you, (Y/N)-chan." closing the door as quietly as she could and made her way down the stairs.

The only sounds accompanying her were the sounds of the floorboards creaking. It was soon joined by knocks on their door. Running to the door in curiosity, the door opened and Ayako was greeted with a familiar face. She gasped in surprise as her friend, Himari, greeted her with a smile. "Hima-chan! Hey! What're you doing here?" The (H/C) haired girl asked her friend. "Hey Aya-chan, I brought some training dummies!" The blue haired female stepped to the side to introduce her pick-up truck filled with training dummies. "Oh crud. Himari, the training was today?" Ayako questioned, clearly confused. "Yes, dummy! I thought we talked this over!" Himari made an intentional pun. "Here, take this!" She threw a sheathed knife at Ayako who caught it with ease. Fidgeting with the item in hand, she stared at the knife with a glare capable to kill. 'I need to fight back. For her.' "Ok, wait. Let me dress up into my gear. You go grab the dummies and position them in the backyard. Then we tear these dummies into pieces." The red eyed girl snickered as she watched her friend run up the stairs. She then took two dummies and dragged them into the backyard.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) managed to sneak some toys up into her crib and began playing with them. "Tomibaki-kun, meet Rida-chan..." She whispered sleepily and began making the two dolls interact. "Dada won't let me meet anyone else..." She spoke as if she was her doll, Rida. "Well you met me... So maybe dada will change his mind." Now, she made her Tomibaki speak to Rida. Placing the two dolls down gently, she lied down on her bed quietly. She yawned, clearly exhausted. "Will dada ever let me go out?" She sighed. She sat up and took the two dolls in her hands, staring quietly at the two items. "One day I shall save you, Rida-sama..." She spoke, almost falling asleep halfway through her sentence. When she heard the sound of footsteps heading towards her room, she immediately threw the toys away to the other wall and pretended to be asleep. The door opened slowly, Ayako hoping she didn't wake her daughter up. The door closed quietly. (Y/N) then heard the faint sound of a closet opening. "Where is it... Aha." She heard her mother quietly whisper. The closet door closed and she heard a zipper being unzipped. She opened one eye in curiosity to quickly peak at her mother who began changing into something. After a few minutes, Ayako was done changing. 'Still fits surprisingly, huh?'