[f o u r | normal]

// Himari's POV //

"But for now, you should get some rest." I tucked her in while smiling down at her. My smile then began to falter the moment I looked at her necklace. My hand then began to reach for it. 'Ayako... You gave everything to her. Would it hurt to take the necklace you gave her? Even if I could have it for a few days. That would be enough...'

My hand was mere centimeters from the necklace, about to take it for myself. But before I took it, I heard a voice. "Please, no." My hand immediately retreated. I looked around for the source of the voice. "Don't take away her happiness like he did with mine."

My eyes then fell on the necklace.

"What was I thinking..." I smiled once again. I kissed her forehead, headed for the door, and closed it.

"Thank you, Hima-chan."

Running my hand through my messy hair, I walked towards the kitchen as the sound of creaking floors accompanied me.

"Better eat my extremely late dinner." I sighed from exhaustion.

I'll say, what feels like five minutes can become one whole hour.

Looking at the clock, I saw it was around 10:30. It took quite a long time for me to eat my dinner. I threw my dish into the sink and made my way to my room.

Grabbing my robe, I walk to the shower deciding to bathe my sadness away. I need to do something relaxing after everything that's happened.

I turned on the faucet and made sure that the water was warm. Walking in, the feeling of the warm water on my body kept me calm. To say the least, I did feel slightly better. Just for a moment.

I exited the bathroom and headed for my room in a robe.

I gave a bittersweet smile to no one in particular and entered my room. I put on a comfortable nightgown, lied down on the bed and closed my eyes. But before I fell asleep completely, I heard one more thing.

"Sleep well, Hima-chan."

// Time Skip to morninggggg~~ //

// (Y/N)'s POV //

My eyes fluttered open and all I saw was white. I panicked for a second, but then realized I was just in Himari's house. I sat up on the bed, trying to remember any dream I had yesterday. It was a mixture of singing, and flowers from what I can remember.

My hand then immediately rushed to my chest. Lo and behold, my necklace was still there.

'Whew...'

I jumped off the bed and walked over towards the door, trying to reach for the handle to get it open. Eventually, I managed to reach it and the door was agape.

"Himari-san?" I muttered with sleepy eyes. Walking down the hallway, there I saw a familiar Bluenette making breakfast. "Hm? Oh good morning (N/N)-chan."

I made my way to the table and sat down on the seat, patiently awaiting breakfast.

"So, how are you feeling?" Himari's voice had slight uneasiness.

"I'm doing well. How about you?"

"I'm doing fine as well." She said, her focus now on making the bacon and eggs.