[t e n | found]

I sprinted as fast as my legs could take me. I went to my room and locked myself in. Shigaraki could easily enter as he has the keys and his quirk. So I decided to throw whatever else was in my room in front of the door to barricade myself in.

Once I finished moving my bed in front of the door, I crashed. Everything was so exhausting.

I hadn't even eaten lunch.

After searching through a cupboard inside my room, I found something to eat. It was bland but it would do.

I took a look at the broken necklace I didn't bother to throw.

The dove was split into five different pieces. The chain was broken, and the latch for the necklace was nowhere to be seen.

I sighed and threw the pieces in the trashcan. My hand then felt the remaining necklace I had on. The mended ring was the very first thing I felt. The shining opal gem catching my attention immediately.

Moving down, my fingers found their way to the cross. It had a gem but it wasn't as eye catching as the opal.

I tried to feel for more food in the bag, but I realized it was finished. Nothing left. So I threw it away, and grabbed my first aid kit.

Shigaraki didn't hold back on his quirk. My skin looked like flakes that could be peeled off.

I didn't notice until I was done eating since it barely hurt.

It stung a bit, but I made sure to wash the wounds. I made sure to stop any bleeding and applied a bandage.

It's not the most professional type of first aid. I shrugged it off. At least it's first aid.

Now to my dilemma about Shigaraki.

I know I said I never wanted to feel. Ever again. If I did, it would hurt those around me and put me in such an emotionally vulnerable state.

I couldn't help it today. It was the last straw, and at the same time... It's my birthday.

He didn't even bother to greet me.

Even Kurogiri greeted me. Not Shigaraki. All the years I spent training with him. I tried to build a stable relationship between us both.

In the end, it felt like he pushed me away even more.

Until he is the way he is now. Cold, arrogant, rude, harsh. I can basically hear him furiously clawing at his neck.

I need to get back into reality. I cooperated with these people simply because they were teaching me how to escape. Seems like I've forgotten that these were villains.

Still. Heroes and villains are one in the same... Heroes are just licensed, but they cause an equal amount of havoc. My eyes opened much more because of All for One.

I have seen much more than a regular bystander. I've experienced bad, I've experienced good. Most of all, I'm neutral towards both ideals.

I've never actually seen this league do anything super horrible. They were just training me.

I don't know what to do. I know the feeling of a villain, how everything is so unfair. How Shigaraki started out. No hero came to help him. But a villain did.

It's so strange, feeling sadness for Shigaraki, but hate for him at current. I don't want to see him again, and invoke anger I promised not to show.

Look at what happened to me that one moment I decided to let my emotions out again. Injured.

I need to stop feeling again-

'Is that really necessary, (N/N)?'

'What? Who's there?'