[t h r e e | with you]

// 3rd Person //

"(Y/N)!" The girl looked around, her eyes being immediately locked on a familiar blue haired girls' head.

(Y/N) was still in shock from the events that happened. It's a coincidence that at this time, she ran into someone she knew. Or rather, someone her mom knew. "Himari-san?"

"Thank the Lord, you're alright (Y/N)." Himari ran to the younger girl, hugging her as if she would lose her in any second.

"Himari-san, do you know w-what..." Her voice cracked as the thought raced through her mind once more. "W-what happened to my mother...?" Hot tears began rolling down her damp face.

"I... I know, (Y/N). I know." Himari said emotionlessly. Her voice was gentle, as if it could break the child if it were any decibel louder. (Y/N)'s cries grew louder, to the point where she was shouting in the middle of the street. At that point, the only comfort she had was Himari and the hug she never wanted to end.

(Y/N) spoke quietly to Himari. "I loved her so much... S-she was pregnant too." She just stared at the ring her mother gave her.

She stared at the opal-like gem in the center, and she swear she saw familiar (H/C) hair and blue eyes

She stared at the opal-like gem in the center, and she swear she saw familiar (H/C) hair and blue eyes. "Mother?"

All she saw was a smile. Himari however, was confused. She ended the hug abruptly and looked at (Y/N) with a surprised look. "You saw your mother?" She asked.

"In the ring she gave me." (Y/N) replied. 'She is always with me.' she breathed in relief.

Himari then noticed a familiar cross around the young girls neck. "That's your mothers." She told (Y/N). "I know. She gave it to me before she died." She fiddled with the cross on the necklace.

Himari looked at the ring then at the cross

Himari looked at the ring then at the cross. While smiling, she took the necklace off of (Y/N)'s neck and took the ring from her hand. "Here, let me take this off for a moment..." (Y/N) just nodded and watched the bluenette fiddle with her mothers' former belongings.

"I never told your mother about my quirk because I thought it was too useless to even be considered one. I can mend items so long as the mass is littler than the mass of my hand. Now I give you the decision. Do you want me to mend these two items together, or do you want to wear one on your hand and take the risk of breaking it?" She asked seriously, holding an item on each hand.