[t w o | experience]

// 3rd Person //

Skip Seven Months Later

"Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground. Like a skyscraper..." The young girl sang the song gently while coloring her coloring book. She smiled to herself once she was done. She looked up and saw her mother who was giggling lightly at her shenanigans. "Mother look! I finished my drawing for you!" (Y/N) lifted her coloring book to show to her mother. "It looks great, (N/N)-chan."

Seven months have passed in the Shikara Household. (Y/N) had received her first quirk four months back, "emotions". Every time she felt ardent towards something, people around began to feel what she was feeling. She also became faster and stronger whenever she felt overwhelmingly happy. Sora was happy with his daughter and began to train her at the early age of three. Sadly, Sora never acted proud of his own daughter. His words were always blunt and acted as if he was never impressed. At times he even spoke harshly to her, not bothering to cover up any foul language. (Y/N) now knew her fathers' intentions, and she now despised him. She trained nightly, getting stronger due to the fueled hatred she had for her father. She was decent on using knives as weapons (she didn't get stabbed or cut by the knife which amazed Sora) and she managed to land a few blows on her father.

Sora began having his doubts about the possible probability quirk he wanted his daughter to have. He couldn't use his quirk as it was all in genetics and not in chance, he had forgotten to use his quirk before he made young (Y/N) with Ayako. So he decided to make a new one. So far there is no news. To him, at least.

"(N/N)-chan, I have something I want to tell you." Ayako called the attention of her daughter. (Y/N) just hummed while coloring something in the coloring book. "You're gonna have a new sibling in 9 months." This immediately caught the attention of the (E/C) eyed girl as she looked at her mother happily. "I'm gonna be a sister?" She whisper-yelled. Ayako just nodded. The young girl just squealed and hugged her mother in joy. "I'm so happy!" She cried in joy as Ayako laughed at her daughter. "Whatever you do, do not tell your father." Ayako gripped (Y/N)'s shoulders as both of them nodded simultaneously. The fun was then interrupted by a shout coming from downstairs.

"(Y/N)! Come here this instant!" Sora yelled at the said child. She had drawn scribbles on the wall using permanent markers. The (H/C) haired girl walked down the stairs as quickly as she could. "What is it, father?" She asked as politely as she could. Her father stared at her in disbelief. "Look at the mess you've made! Much less permanent marker!? Make one more mistake I swear," He grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the ground. He kicked her once and shouted at her. "You'll get beatings even worse than this one. Now go clean up this mess right now. Scrub this wall until there is no sign that anything was there. Once you're done, go change and meet me down the basement. We train every day with no rests until--" He was cut off by (Y/N). "I surpass the number one hero. I know, blah blah blah." She stood up as if nothing happened. Sora then stormed off the direction to the basement.

"Brainless idiot. I never wanted a fucking child like her." He cursed under his breath.

(Y/N) watched as her father rushed to the basement. She spoke no words. The girl simply stood up and ran to the closet to gather supplies for cleaning. She ran back to the wall she drew on, took the rag soaked in soap and water and began cleaning the permanent marker off the wall. She had done this on purpose to piss her father off. Now, she began thinking twice before doing that again. 'That was a bad idea.'

Although she may seem naive and oblivious to many others, she was very smart for the age of three. She knew many curse words... Well, that doesn't really count as smart... She's fluent in her language despite her age, she knew about her father's abuse towards her mother despite their attempts to hide it, and she knew she was pressured every day to try and surpass someone she knows she can never match up to. "I hate him." She muttered emotionlessly. She carelessly wiped the wall from its writings. She looked out the window while cleaning and began to space out, imagining a world where she can be free from her father's abuse and pressure. She heard footsteps coming towards her from the direction of the stairs. "(Y/N)? Did you make your father mad again?" The girl snapped out of her trance. Her mother questioned the (E/C) eyed girl. She nodded, no feeling of guilt seen in her eyes.