[f i v e | experimenting ]

Dedicated to kentishia24, mclovingmemes, and NoirShiro13
Thanks so much for being the first persons to add my book to your reading lists and voting on some of the chapters! <33 Although this chapter is kinda like a filler;; sorry about that.

// (Y/N)'s POV //

The moment I entered the house, I looked over to the wall clock hanging over the door. "11:56" it read.

I sighed. 'Guess it's time to eat leftovers, huh?'

There was some leftover ramen in the fridge. I took the cold container of ramen and stuck it inside the microwave.

"Let's see... How do I turn this thing on?" Following the wire connected to the microwave, there I saw an unplugged wire next to a socket. After doing what a normal human would do if something is unplugged, I walked back up to the microwave.

"Three minutes..." I remembered a memory of my mom heating up ramen noodles, three minutes she said. Why do I remember that?

I climbed a nearby chair and began kicking my legs, patiently waiting for the noodles to finish heating up.

After three, boring minutes of a constant "vrr"-ing sound, I heard the well-known beeping of the microwave. I opened the microwave and carelessly touched the ramen without any second thought. Of course; it's a hazard for an unsupervised three year old to heat up their own food.

On reflex, I quickly pulled my hand away to prevent further burns. Obviously.

Yikes; I forgot about the chances for me to burn myself.

'Ohhh shoot. What do I do when I get a burn? Uhm..'

I look around in the kitchen a bit, then my eyes found the sink. I dragged a step-stool all the way to the sink and I began washing my hand under the cooling water. The pain slowly began subsiding as I tried to keep my breathing steady.

After that was done, I decided to walk around and look for a bandage. After all! What's first aid without a bandage?

I went into Himari's room and began opening every drawer I could find in the room, finding literally nothing.

OFF TO THE BATHROOM! I head back to the kitchen to grab the step-stool and drag it all the way to the bathroom. I positioned it right in front of the sink and open the mirror cabinet. There sat a box of bandages. 

I got one, opened it and placed it on my finger. It didn't look nice, but it certainly did the job. After stepping down the step-stool, I dragged it all the way back to the kitchen. I grabbed a mitten which was way bigger than my hand and carefully grabbed the warm bowl of ramen.

I put it gently on the table, took off the large mitten and began to eat.

"Yum."

After a solid five minutes of me eating silently, I got the ceramic bowl and put it by the sink.

'Is there anything to do when there's nobody around? Think, (Y/N)... Think. I guess I should mess around with my quirk to know more about it.'

I began to walk towards my room to get a quick rest. While walking I began to think in my head.

'Hello? Voice in my head?'

'Yes ma'am?'

'Do you have a name?'