[s i x | birthday]

// (Y/N)'s POV //

It's been four years since I first discovered my second quirk. Her quirk name is probability, but I just call her Aya. Nothing really happened these past few years. I haven't seen the man that saved me from the villains, Eraserhead, anywhere. Even if I did change the probability of us meeting again.

Then there is Izu-kun and Katsu-chan. Katsu-chan and I don't hang out as much as we used to. Nowadays I just wave and he walks away. Strange, right? I hope it changes soon.

Izu-kun and I are... I'll say, acquaintances. We still talk, but we don't really hang out anymore. There was this one time where I'd learned he was quirkless, which did make me really sad for him. Though I'm pretty sure I was the reason he cried about it in the first place.

// f l a s h b a c k s //

"(Y/N)-chan, do you think I can still be a hero?" His tears were now threatening to fall.

(Y/N) too, was on the verge crying. She didn't know why, but she certainly was about to break at any moment.

'Aya, what are the chances of Izu-kun getting a quirk?'

'77/100, (Y/N). Don't let him lose his hope yet!'

"Of course! Izu-kun, you're one of the coolest people I know! Don't give up hope! There's always a chance for you to achieve what you're dreaming of!"

And then, out of nowhere. Izuku becomes a living fountain. His tears could basically replace the rain and no one would be able to tell the difference.

(Y/N) immediately regrets what she said to him. 'Did I make him feel worse!? Oh, I should not have said anything--'

Then (Y/N) began crying too. Now there were two children on the sidewalk, both screaming in possible sadness/joy. This did attract some weird looks from bystanders walking here and there, but they didn't care at all. If anything, bystanders were being affected by the (H/C)-haired girl's quirk, feeling sad/guilty.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-chan!"

The said girl stopped crying instantly. She cocked her head lightly to the side and said one word.

"huh?"

// f l a s h b a c k e n d //

I laughed lightly at the memory. I just didn't know what tears of joy was back then.

Today marks the day I turn seven. In other words, it's my birthday! Himari-chan said she would get me anything I asked for my birthday. Though, I don't want anything physical. Like a Nintendo switch, or new clothes.

I feel as if I've fully recovered from my family dilemma. I don't mind the mention of my horrible father, nor my deceased mother. Don't get me wrong, I'm still the cheery, colorful old (Y/N) on the inside. But if you live with a cop, it's pretty hard to not notice bad things people do. After all, it is Himari-chan's job to catch the baddies out there.

I look up to her for that reason alone. She's cool, amazing, and she brings justice! But at the same time kind and caring--

towards me.

So, Aya and I have decided that we're ready for combat training!

Okay, yeah. This is a bad idea because it might bring bad memories back from when father tried to train me. Emphasis on tried. I only did what he wanted so that I'd have a somewhat good rest without him shouting at me. I don't remember anything from that.