Three: Ivory

I walked up to the house's door cautiously. Well, I wouldn't call it a house. The thing looked to be three stories and resembled a Victorian style cottage, with a modern and mansion-like twist. I raised my hand, and knocked twice. 

I heard Azra take in a deep breath beside me. I had on a baggy yellow sweatshirt, athletic leggings, and tennis shoes, and Azra wore a black hoodie, dark jeggings, and her usual black converse were replaced by gray ones in an almost presentable condition. Alana had told us to dress comfy because that's all the guys ever wore around the house. It struck me as odd when she had told us she was living with them, just because of all the threats it posed to their career, but in the end it was love I suppose. And at least they had most of their time together.

The wooden door swung open, and a bright smile met us.

"Welcome to the Bangtan House," he said. "I'm Jin." The man held out a hand and we each shook it, then he motioned for us to come in. Immediately my senses were welcomed by the smell of cinnamon and cream.

"I made a few snacks, they're out on the side table through there," Jin said, pointing to a hallway. "I'll show you to the game room." He led us through the main hall and up a flight a stairs. Then off to the left, he opened a door and we were in a large room lined with bookshelves. In the middle, a pool table, and off in the back was a long picnic-style seating area with benches, rather than chairs. I recognized Alana and Jimin immediately, as it was hard not to notice their matching smiles, and three other guys.

"You made it!" Jimin smiled welcomingly.

"Let me introduce you!" Alana stood from her spot and ran over to Azra, Jin, and I. "I see you've already met Jin, our wonderful chef. Ivory, Azra, this is Taehyung," she motioned towards the younger looking one, with a bright shade of caramel hair and large eyes.

"You can call me V," he said with a goofy smile.

"And this is RM," Alana informed, pointing to the tallest.

"Nice to meet you both," he nodded.

"And Hoseok-"

"Hello! I'm JHope." The guy ran over to greet us with a smile that could have stretched across the room.

I laughed lightly at his friendliness.

"Nice to meet you all," Azra and I chimed in unison. Jin left and returned with a tray of colorful macaroons, and we all sat down at the long table. I took my place at the end next to Azra.

"Where are the others?" I whispered to her.

"You think I know?" she whispered back.

"How about Monopoly?" Alana suggested, interrupting our side conversation.

"Sounds great!" I exclaimed enthusiastically, trying to hide my disappointment. I was looking forward to meeting everyone that had been in Alana's life lately.

We played for what felt like a couple of hours, but it had been only one, and I had been in the lead for most of the game. Azra sighed and stood up.

"I hate to be that person but I have to pee. Bathroom?"

"Down the hall to the left," RM responded, lifting a lazy finger to point. "You want me to show you?"

"Nah, its fine."

"If you're not back by your turn I'm stealing all your property," I piped.

Azra shrugged. "Fine, but you're paying for dinner next time."

"Deal."