Five: Ivory

It had been half an hour since Azra had left, and I began to feel the boredom of the game. Winning was fun sure, but this was just a little dull for my liking. Before I could go find Azra, however, I heard a door slam downstairs. Two seconds later a young boy walked through the game room doors, mischief written all over his face.

"Sorry I'm late. Hope I didn't miss much," he said, strolling over to the table. "Monopoly?"

"Jungkook, join a team," RM said to him, wanting to be inclusive.

Jungkook's eyes lit up at the sound of competition. "Shouldn't I just start right now? I'll still have a fighting chance, I always win at this game."

"Actually, not with Ivory playing," Jin teased. "She's better than you for sure."

Jungkook looked to me, interest behind his eyes. "Is that so?"

I blushed, and looked away. Not how I wanted this evening to go.

"Then I guess I better join her team. Everyone loves a power couple."

At this, I almost passed out, but forced my face to stay straight. "Fine by me, but I call the shots."

Jungkook laughed and took the seat next to me in Azra's spot.

"Where are you from?" he asked as he rearranged the little grey houses on the property closest to us on the board.

"Here and there," I replied. I felt him smile at me, but didn't dare look at him. Someone coughed, and I looked up, embarrassed. Alana winked at me, and I shot her a look. A pop star was the last thing I needed in my life right now, but I had to hand it to him, Jungkook was pretty damn good-looking. His eyes were observant, watching, and his mouth was small, and when he smiled he showed off his perfect teeth. His facial features were both rounded and sharp, and his hair was a dark brown, and fell in short, light waves. I had the feeling he wasn't as cocky as he had been so far, but rather kind of shy.

"Ivory, I believe it's your turn," RM observed, interrupting my daze.

"Oh, right, sorry," I apologize quickly, and carefully rolled a six, moving my figurine to an uncrowned property. "Hmm. ." I contemplated, deciding on whether or not it was smart to risk the money and buy it.

"We'll take it," Jungkook decided without giving me a chance to argue. "It's worse to give up the risk. You won't get another chance."

I nodded and movement from the entryway caught my attention.I looked up to see a peculiar sight indeed.

Suga, with tousled hair and a crumpled t-shirt, was leading Azra by her hoodie sleeve. I raised an eyebrow, gazing at Azra's face for a clue, but it was blank, somewhat frozen in shock.

"I'm Suga," Suga said, sticking out his hand.

"Ivory," I offered, mind struggling to swim in what seemed like an endless sea of confusion.

Suga went to sit beside Jhope and Azra started towards me, only to stop when she saw Jungkook. Poor Azra. I'd never seen her look so lost. I suppressed a smile.

Jungkook gave her a dazzling grin. "I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you."

"I'm Azra," she said simply.

Jungkook looked from Azra to me back to Azra. "If I'm in your spot, I can-"

"No!" Azra and I blurted out at once, blushing.

Azra bit the inside of her cheek, stifling her laughter. "It's okay, I'll just sit somewhere else."

She went to sit next to Suga. It was my turn to smile now. Out of all the people, she chose Suga.

"Well I'm assuming you stole all my property," she mused.