1.

(Most of the story will be in Tiana's POV)

Hi, my name is Tiana, I'm 14 years old and a high school student. I'm a freshman, which sucks sometimes, but it works out well. I've been missing some days...because I'm essentially lazy, until that one night.

On a Wednesday school night is when it all happened. That's when he came. Scorpion, yeah 'the' Scorpion from Mortal Kombat X. Crazy right, it's impossible for a game character to come to reality...at least that's what I thought.

This is how it all started.

*6:45 A.M. Wednesday*

*Tiana's POV*

I woke up from my alarm going off. '5 more minutes. I want some sleep.' I shut it off.

*35 mins later*

Wakes up again, "Oh crap" I lazily got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, I got dressed. Grabbing my keys and locking the door, I head out.

Stepping outside was like touching snow without gloves. I shivered. Looking both ways, I crossed the street.

Since everyone approached the bus stop, i bothered to check the time. '7:40, ugh the bus is late...again.'

After some time, the bus picked up the students. I plugged my headphones in and listened to music.

*At school*

When I got off the bus, I saw my awesome, cool, and weird friends: Nely, Miyona, Zahirah, and Elise.

"Tiana!" Nely hugs me as always...well not always. "Hi guys" I responded. "Minion are you okay?" asked Zahirah. "Of course the child is fine, we all are tired." Miyona clearly had a point there. "Is today an A day" I asked the group, pretending it's a B day. They all know I hate A days.

"Tiana did something hit your head really hard. TODAY IS AN A DAY AS USUAL!" Miyona laughed at my clumsiness. "Alright ladies get to class." The administrator told the group. "See yall at lunch bye!" I waved and went to class.

'Here comes the worst part...'

*Time Skip*

Arriving at lunch, I sat at a table where my friends sit. "Hi Tiana, how was class?" Nely asked while sitting down with Elise. I gave her the -Are you serious- face. "Class was obliviously boring on A days for me. I got ALL of the dim classes ever!" I complained loudly. The upper class men stared at me. I nervously laughed. "Heh sorry..." I stared at my plate.

'Great just great. A good way to start out the day and embarrass yourself.' My sarcastic mind speaks. "Its ok Tiana don't worry about them. I do it all the time. You already know I'd make a fool of myself." Zahirah says out the ordinary.

The group were having a conversation about the future until the 20 minute bell rang and everyone returned back to class.

*Last block*

The bell rang at 1:29 P.M. and it was time to go to last block. 'Come on Tiana, last period then you're home free.' Standing up from my desk, I jilted for last block.

*Time Skip*

Arrivin to Literature class, Mrs. Winston gave an assignment. If we do not finish it, we have to do it for homework.
Everyone doesn't like homework.

-You're at home relaxing, but you have to work, get it...no....I'm so bad at these jokes...tear🙃.-

Once again, I plugged in my headphones and began to work.

*Time Skip*

Checking the time after an hour, it was 3 P.M. I gathered my things and turned in the assignment.

'Ah finally the day is over.' Once the bell rings after 10 more minutes everyone dismiss towards their bus.

Being a short person and getting through crowds was pretty easy. Heh you don't want to be that person pursuing through crowds harshly ever now and then.

I hopped on the bus and in the seat, I waited a few minutes for other students to get on.

5 minutes later, the bus takes off. It's a good thing that my neighborhood is the first one to be dropped off early. I hate being on the bus, especially when it's dead silent like a forgotten melody.

I live in an apartment, not too far from school, I've could of at least walked but there is no side walk on these dangerous roads of Conyers.

I got off the bus and walked across the street to apartment H59. Unlocking the door, I was greeted by no other than Mikey, my little 10 year old brother. "Hey Tiana" Mikey said while watching TV. "Hi Mikey, do you have homework" I asked my brother. "No" Mikey responds.

I always had a suspicious feeling that he was lying but I didn't let it bother me, so I moved onto something else. Most of the time I keep telling myself to search through his bag because you never know if you find some homework in there.

I advanced towards my room and set my book bag down. Since I'm lazy, I hopped on my laptop and started watching YouTube.

*2 hours later*

Still watching YouTube, I didn't realize the time, 5:20 P.M. I began doing my homework for all of my other classes. Later, Mikey comes busting through my door like the police.

-Bust it wide open- from CoryxKenshin-

"Tiana do you want to play Mortal Kombat X!" Excited to play Mortal Kombat X because why not since I haven't played it in a long time. Me and Mikey traveled to the living room, turned on the PS4, inserted the Mortal Kombat disc, and started playing.

After a few rounds, we take a break. I went into the kitchen, took the pizza out the freezer, turned on the oven and waited for the right temperature.

Once the oven is at a certain temperature, I inserted the pizza in the oven for 12 minutes. It was a cheese pizza, which both I and Mikey like. The pizza was now cooked and cut into sections after 12 minutes. When we were finished eating, we returned to playing some more Mortal Kombat.

*Time Skip*

Mom came home a few minutes later and told us that it was time to get out our school clothes for the next day and go to bed at 10:30. What we didn't realize is when I took the disc out of the PS4, it was glowing for about 5 seconds before disappearing.

Everyone spent the rest of their free time before getting ready for bed. At 10:45, everyone went to sleep.

*11:55 P.M.*

I woke up from a discrete noise that was in the kitchen...or at least that's what I thought. Hopping out of bed and going into the kitchen, nothing was there. "I thought there were noises here but I guess not" I whispered softly.

It's not like everyone in the entire world could hear me. I checked the temperature and returned back to my room. As soon as I walked into my room, the most shocking thing has ever happened in my life.

He was there with his back facing towards me.