8.

*Scorpion's POV*

I stared at the apartment from afar. 'Stay safe Tiana.' I walked backwards a little bit and turned around making my way towards the portal waiting for me. I went through.

*Nether Realm*

On the other side, awaits Quan Chi and his revenants. "Welcome back Scorpion, I'm pleased you could join us again." I nodded. Quan Chi smiled. I stride pass all of them, wanting to avoid the situation.

Entering a random room decorated with one master bed and a large window, I leaned against the wall near the window. Thoughts and memories presumed to take over. 'I miss her already...'

"Well now, look who misses her the most." my thoughts were interrupted by Quan Chi. Hatred built inside me. "I highly request you to leave Quan Chi. I won't ever forgive you." I said coldly. "I know you don't, but I had to do what needed to be done." "FOR WHAT SORCERER!" My blood boiled. "That I cannot concern you with. The only reason I've asked you to remain here in this world is because we have important things to do. If you have already forgotten let me refresh your memory. We will free Shinnok and rule Earthrealm." I was about to say something else, but he disappeared.

I shifted towards the bed. I laid down. Tiana traveled through my mind. I became very exhausted of thinking too much. Before falling into deep slumber, one thought remained.

May we meet again...