5.

*Mortal Kombat World: Nether Realm*

"Scorpion wanted me to deliver this message, 'You will not use Tiana for any of your sorcerous plans. You'll have to kill me first to get to her.' What will we do?" the assassin bowed before Quan Chi. That wicked laugh was the only thing coming out his mouth. "My plan was to capture Tiana which could draw Scorpion out. He will try to save her at any cost. But, it would already be too late once he is under my control." Quan Chi paced the room slowly. The assassin was bit confused, so he questioned Quan Chi. "How would we capture the girl if Scorpion doesn't lower his guard?" "Simple, we will send more than just two assassins. Distract him from one person in order to take the girl." The assassin nodded. "Excellent, now we will have to wait for the right time. Dismiss."

Continuing on what Quan Chi was doing before his revenants entered the room.

"Shinnok's amulet has been sealed away and kept in the hands of Kotal Kohn, yet you keep your focus on this girl." Lui Kang reassured. "There is much more to the girl. Scorpion is no longer under my control, though I have a plan to take care of that." No matter how evil Lui Kang may be, he doesn't care at all. He claims that Raiden took everything away from him and Kung Lao. All of these so called revenants died before they became evil due to Raiden's doing.

"For now, we'll need to secure Shinnok's amulet." Lui Kang changed the subject and walked away.

*Special Force's base*

Busy as usual, Sonya wouldn't stop pacing the room. "Sonya could you please stop. I mean seriously, we got this don't worry about it. Cassie and her team is doing the best they can alright-""We don't have the time!" Sonya yelled. Guilt was revealed in her eyes yet Sonya doesn't want to admit. She knows it's the truth.

With that Johnny left. Sonya sighed and continued her work. Kenshi enters the room. "Is there any report on Quan Chi right now?" Sonya questioned without looking away from the tablet. Kenshi sighed, "Yes but he is weakened in his state. However, he will need someone's soul to gain strength." Sonya stopped what she was doing. "Has he found anyone yet?" "No, not that I know of..." "We need to find that person and keep them safe until Quan Chi is captured. Understood." "Yes" Kenshi bowed ad left. If only they knew the person was in another world.

*Tiana's world*

Laughter was brought amongst the two...well mostly me. Until it died down. A big thump was heard throughout the apartment. Quickly, Scorpion ran out of my room. I got scared at how fast he was. Unfortunately, Scorpion came back. "What happened?" "Your brother's box fell." Tiana mouthed an 'Oh'.

*10 A.M.*

*Scorpion's POV*

Apparently both Tiana and Mikey weren't doing much. Tiana was listening to music and Mikey was watching YouTube. Judging from Tiana and her mother, Mikey always watch YouTube.

I walked around the room until I stopped on a picture. 'This must be Tiana and her sister when they were younger.' I was so deep into thought, that I didn't even hear her say something. "Do you know K-pop?" I turned facing her while shaking my head, 'No'. Tiana raised her eyebrow. "You're joking right." "No." just a simple answer was enough to convince her. Tiana sighed and motioned me sit next to her on the bed. She typed a song on her laptop. 'Bts Go Go'. It began. I'll admit it was pretty good. "It's good right." I nodded. All of a sudden she got up saying, "This is my favorite part!" I was surprised when she started dancing. 'Wow, she's good.' The song stopped. I clapped at her performance. "Haha thank you! I'm not really that good at dancing to be honest." Tiana breathed heavily. I totally disagree. Others may think so but they're wrong. "At least you have practiced the dance routine." I smiled beneath my mask. 'It's adorable to see her act like this.'