Chapter 1

*This is the author and I edited some parts of it. I hope you like this chapter*

Past

I remember the first time I saw him.

So noble yet gentle, he didn't carry the arrogance bearing of an aristocrat. He has this gentle aura around him but it can change in a second with his penetrating gaze that can make a grown man freeze on sight.

While they simply can't move because of his heavy aura, I had gotten deeper on his eyes, been captivated by his gaze that put me in a spell that I cannot break.

As I watch his back leaving, I suddenly felt regret.

I honestly just met the guy but I can't even resist the temptation of him. I was a fool in his eyes, but I do not mind, because I'm a fool that is in love.

My first love has just begun blooming when the war starts. The dark age where the men in the family, husband's and brothers of the womenfolk have gone to the army to protect our homeland.

Us women, who only know how to wait for the men's to come back victorious and alive.

As my mother, grandmother and sisters pray, I think of him.

How I wish I tell him I love him, maybe he won't reciprocate my feelings but at least I said it, but now I can only feel the bitterness of regret.

But I calm myself down, surely with his bearing and his aura of a soldier whose been on some wars, maybe just maybe, he will come back alive.

If he did, I will definitely pursue him, and I knew in my heart that he will come back alive.

He will come back alive.

Present day

"Your painting him again aren't you?" An accusing tone which I knew very well was from my sister.

"Yeah as you can see. But aren't you worried mom won't ask where you've been?" Asking her with a little hint of concern. Of course I would be because she's my sister and me being the eldest here.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Don't change the subject and I just gone to Luke's house to party, which I highly advise for you to do"she being the party girl she is.

Lorena Reese Johnson my 20 year old sister which is a party girl and has broken a lot of some guys heart. She's a blond with blue eyes and fair skin and a height of 5'6 pretty much tall.

And I, Laraleigh Annalise Johnson 23 year old. Black hair that I got from my dad and blue eyes from my mom and I'm only 5'4 whereas unfortunately my younger sister is taller than me.

A freelance photographer and is currently working in XXX magazine. I also paint whenever I have a free time on myself. I have a non existent love life and likes to watch movies from the 69's and the 70's.

And I'm painting him again, the guy who I love and is apparently been buried for some decades with some soldiers along with my brother and father.

You might be wondering about the dead man that I love and my dead father and brothers.

Well I got reincarnated like a rebirth. I got to live my life again only in a different time period and different parents.

My mother was concerned about me because I didn't act and think  like a child wich is unusual even for them. I was of course has a mentality of an 18 year old girl in the old time where we need to be mature early and now,  have a body of a child.

"You know that I don't like "mingling" to other people" I quote the mingling part because it's different from the past.

Mingling back then was supposed to be ladies talking and having a chat with each other. Tea parties with a poise and refined attitude from the noble ladies who were teached strictly with an etiquette teacher. Adding an  elegance on it, the tea party was an absolute thing to find pleasure in the olden times.

While the mingling now has a double meaning, talking to each other and getting laid.

"Please can you just have fun, I promise I won't do any funny business" giving me her best puppy dog eyes as I roll my eyes at her.

In my 23 years here, I  never found him. The world is more advanced here and it's easy to identify people but I can't seem to find him.

Maybe his face change or he didn't reincarnate like me. It drives me crazy because I have a wild imagination and it hurts my head thinking from the possibilities of finding him. Maybe getting out of here is the first step, talking and seeing people might help me.

"Okay but I don't want to have anything I mean anything against guys okay" I warned her with my eyes, hoping she sees the warning from it.

I finally get relieve after she nods her head.

I really hope I can find him again and I hope this party might help me.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

This is the author and I just want to say that my book got messed up and I'm still trying to edit it out and I'm sorry for the wait.

Anyways I'm still a novice and my story is not that structured but don't worry. I will try and edit it out to make sure you guys and girls read my book with no problem.

I just hope you love my story and stay with me please.

Please VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE