Chapter 13

Sunlight stream through the curtains as I woke up. Clutching my head I tried to remember what happened to me. A bang was heard and I was suddenly engulfed with a hug.

"You scared us! What happened to you? Are you okay?" Tim bombarded me with questions and suddenly memories rush through my brain. Lifting my eyes, I scan the room but he's not here, only a worried looking Tim and her fiance.

"Tim, can you call my sister. I just want her to drive me back also sorry for ruining your engagement party" heaving a sigh as I imagined the commotion that must have happened when I pass out. Ashamed for disrupting my friends engagement party I just lower my head to them.

After 5 minutes of waiting, I was pounced by my one and only sister and another round of interrogation happened. I know she's worried, it's been a few years since my last panic attack.

It's been 8 years and it's acting up again.

I say my goodbye to my friend and apologise again for the disruption. My sister's car was parked and I go the the backseat, leaning my head through the windows I tried to arrange my thoughts.

When I first came here I was utterly lost. I got a new family,new friends,new house, and new life. Basically everything is new which terrifies me. There is a large gap of change in the past along through the present. You can't just expect me to accept all the things that are being shoved in front of me.

I was an eighteen years old maiden living in a body of a 5 year old.

There are so many things that I don't know and every one should be sacred of the unknown. After that, I tend to ignore everything and act like the past me. It confuses my family and was worried for me so they tried to give me some space.

School was a lot more scarier.

All I learned all my life was to become a proper lady and be a loving wife to your husband. We are honed to be the perfect housewife. The things they teach you was easy for a mere 5 year old but if you're an adult inside a child's body, it gets more complicated. There are many questions that's been asked by me and it was a little peculiar for a kid to ask these questions. Soon enough my parents were called and was informed about my condition.

Countless therapists and psychiatrist were introduce to me. Asking bunch of questions and many things I was restless. Nightmares plagued me and fear haunted me every single day. My parents didn't give up on me, which I am thankful for. It was a horrible experience for the both of us because of that I decided to live and accept my new life. My bond with my parents strengthen over the years. I was thankful for my new parents.

I was thankful that they don't resemble my previous parents.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Lorena stop, we're already home. Stepping down the ground I hear the crunch of the leaves, fall was already here. My sister help me and trailed after me until we reach my room.

"Can you not tell mom and dad about this"pleading her, I don't want the constant worry from my parents. They're already old and not the young vigorous couple that has helped me through my childhood.

"I will just, if you suffer another panic attack then I would have to tell mom and dad"she bargains and I leave a sigh. Thanking her I went through my bed and wash myself.

Sleeping my problems won't help me but at least I could sleep for now. Finally sleep descended upon me and I tried not to have a nightmare again. Ever since Sebastian and I met, the nightmares stop and I can finally sleep, I wish that I won't have to wake up drenched with sweat and tears.

I really wish.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Where are you going?"