Chapter 17

The two of us were so I love that time seems to stop. It was already 5 months after me and Sebastian met and fall in love. I was so happy I feel like everything is beautiful. I feel like the sun is greeting me as well as the birds after I woke and even the moon watch me as I sleep.

Everything's perfect and it felt so surreal. My parents love him, I think that they love him more than their own daughter but I'm not complaining.

I also met his parents and his siblings. It was nerve wracking but they are so welcoming and I feel being nervous was ridiculous. Recallinf that memory a smile make way to my mouth.

"Do I look okay? Is my makeup still intact? Are my hair still good? Oh my gosh where are the gifts! Did you-"

I was stopped by Sebastian's kiss. He look at me amusedly while I gape at him

"Don't worry love, they don't bite. But I do" blushing at his teasing, I duck my head in embarrassment.

Soon we came to a large mansion, it looks like a castle. So majestic, and there are some people waiting for us at the door.

The gates were intricately design with some vines with flowers on it. The sound of the gates creak while the nervousness that o feel back then somehow makes it's way to me.

I could see the silhouette of a woman and a man and beside them are two tall stature of mend and a slim woman. The light make it's way to their face and I gasped at their beauty.

You could see the person between are his parents, the man holding the woman by the waist must be his father due to the striking resemblance they have. Although he look like a stern person, you can see the love and pride  in his eyes while her mother, look so frail and gentle.

I thought that she would wear some tacky clothes and makeups but I was mistaken. Not only gentle but with a refined grace surrounding her. A serious looking man and a frail gentle woman, what a perfect combination.

My sight went to her two older brothers, they have the resemblance to each other but there are also some difference around them. The right man was stern looking like their father, while the other one had a playful smile on him, mischief clouding his eyes.

Her younger sister was gorgeous, has an innocence on her face but with mischief on her eyes like her older brother.

"Ahh... It's so good to finally meet the woman my brother can't stop talking about"

"Yeah, our ears are so sore from the talking our older brother always tell us"

"Stop it. She looks so embarrassed right now"

They started laughing and chatting about me disregarding the fact that I'm still here, the person on their topic. I couldn't handle the embarrassing situation so I just burrowed my head from Sebastian's neck. His booming laugh startle me I met his eyes full of laughter so I just blush more.

"That's enough kids. Why don't we invite them inside, yeah?"

Finally it stops. We went inside and there is so much on it. It was really big and paintings filled the walls with their own pictures covered too. The living room was beautiful, there is a big wooden table fit for 4 people and some cream colored cushions surrounding it. There is also a plasma to in front.

Tea was placed on the table and I took a sip on it. It taste like honey and some herbs I don't know the name of, either way it taste good and leave a refreshing aftertaste.

"So when's the wedding?"

Coughing I tried to stop the liquid from leaking out of my mouth. A hand was instantly patting me behind while laughing silently with his family. I glared at him while he gave me an innocent look.