Chapter 21

Thank you for voting
Kzkhuhtoo and AnnaLima014
it was really greatly appreciated. I hope you still stick with me until the end.

Cold water was splashed on me as i was waken up to my unconscious state. Lifting my head, I could see an outline of a man, making himself blended through the dark. I look around and found myself in an abandoned cabin, the smell of trees and molds from the furniture any the woods are a little bit chopped to the edges.

I was in the middle of the forest with no cellphone and no signal on. It was already morning and I could hear the chirping birds around me. It feels like a normal day except I was kidnapped and will probably die.

Again.

I haven't even say my goodbyes to my parents, mostly to sebastian. I didn't want to end up dead and my sister, who only want me to loosen up, be stricken with guilt. They did nothing wrong.

My eyes got misty and a terrifying voice was soon heard and shivers made their way to my back. Tears rolling fast through my eyes as I bite my upper lips to stop it from trembling further more.

"Aww.. is our little princess frightened. Don't worry it won't hurt. Its just a little pinch, after that you'll be free again"

Cooing me with his voice, I feel like ants and bugs crawled up my skin and the look in his eyes were the same as before. His blue eyes makes his eyes more colder and the shivers that racked through my body was the evidence.

He was feral, a rabid crazed animal.

Obsessed with his sister and also, Sebastian.

"You remember don't you?" It was just a question.

A question that make me stoned in my place as fear overtake my body. I couldn't believe it. He knows.

He knows.

And now, his relieving his making me remember again.

Memories, unwanted memories that became my nightmares everyday rushed through my head. I tried to stop it with my hand but I forgot that my hands and feet are bound together. Closing my eyes, I tried to stop it, my will against my mind.

"Liliana really is a beauty"

"Yes, she was the most beautiful here, her beauty was in par with the princesses maybe even more"

" Isn't her brother obsessed with her. Did you hear that his brother almost shot a man courting his sister. Can you believe it! Not only her sister but his best friend too"

It was the rumors that is currently spread here in our town. Although rumors are not to be trusted, I know "smoke won't be known if there wasn't any fire".

He was out of his mind when he heard he died, she, Liliana, however recovered herself. Although she looks pale and weak,it make other men see her in his fragile state as a way to protect her, to shield her from the pain and sorrow.

It was sickening to watch. How the men helplessly fell for her feet, his body hasn't even cooled down yet those shameless men tried to garner his fiance's attention. Not even respecting the dead.