Chapter 3

Sonic heard rustles from a bush not too far away from him. He turned to look and saw his two best friends walking towards him smiling.

"Heyya, buddy." Tails awkwardly waved. "You doing alright? "

Sonic looked at them for a moment. His gaze went from the bushes to the echidna and fox. He sighed. "You obviously saw and heard the whole thing. "

The two nervously laughed. "What gave it away? "

"The fact that you two just came out of a bush. " He then turned back at the horizon, still thinking of  plan.

"Sonic, " Sonic looked at them again, slightly annoyed to be interrupted from his important thinking. "Why'd you do that? "

Sonic sighed and closed closed his eyes. Should he tell them? He was embarrassed enough already. But they're his best friends. They should understand, right? Knuckles is excused if not, but Tails on the other hand...

"He and Amy had a lovers' quarrel, Tails! Why can't you understand that Amy broke up with him! Sonic, back me up here. " The ignorant echidna crossed his arms and looked at Sonic.

Sonic looked at Knuckles with a 'What-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about?!' look, before looking at Tails with a 'What-the-shit? ' expression.

Tails just sighed and pinched his nose bridge annoyingly. "Ignore him. Now answer my question. "

"Alright, I'll tell you guys what has been happening. " Finally giving in, Sonic told them about his nightmares and how he really feel about miss Rose.

~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Amy's house, Sticks was already there at Amy's couch comforting her best friend by patting her back as she sobbed.

"*sob* He... *sob* even called me... *sob* a... *sob* bitch! " Amy cried as she buried her face deeper between her knees. Her legs covered her torso as a white blanket was wrapped around her trembling body. Sticks was pretending to be shocked by every word she said, even though she already knows but she doesn't need to tell Amy that she and the guys we're spying on them. "A FREAKING BITCH?! After everything I've done with that shitty hedgehog... *sob* What the hell did I even do to make him furious at me?! *sob*"

"Don't worry, Amy. I'm sure he didn't mean that. You know very well he never calls you that. Hell, he never even called me that! And I'm the dirty girl here! " Sticks tried to make her laugh, which worked, kinda.

Amy giggled a little while wiping her tears. "You're literally dirty, Sticks. You swim on garbage cans! You're not the 'I-curse-so-much' kind of dirty." Then her frown returned. "I never want to see him again... "

Sticks saddened at this. She always shipped the two. They were really cute at times together. The cocky Sonic and the sweet Amy. But when Amy spoke again, it made Sticks' eyes widen.

"I think I should move away... "

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, " Sonic finished telling the story to Tails and Knuckles. Knuckles was upset because he wasn't right about them secretly dating. He too is kinda a SonAmy shipper. Tails, however, has his jaw dropped and eyes widen. "All because of some shitty nightmares, you hurt Amy's feelings? "

Sonic nodded shamefully at the echidna's question. "I was too embarrassed to admit that I was having those nightmares. Especially when they're all about me hurting her. She would freak and be weirded out if I tell her! "