Chapter 11

The mysterious hedgehog glared daggers at Scourge. "Leave her the fuck alone. "

"Sh-Shadow! " Amy yelled shockingly at the one who saved her. "You're h-here? "

"He's not the only one, hun. " A feminine voice said from above. Amy looked up to see a very familiar bat with aquamarine eyes. "Yours truly is too. "

Amy beamed. "Rouge! "

Rouge landed beside the pink beauty and got hugged by her. "Woah, now! *giggle* Wouldn't wanna fall on the sand, would we? "

Amy looked up at her. "How are you two here!? "

"We're visiting. We just got here a few minutes ago. " The bat then gazed at the green hog and glared. "And the first welcome we get is our friend being harassed by a green asshole. "

Scourge tsked. "I'm still here, yah know!? "

"We don't care! Go fuck yourself, you son of a bitch! " Rouge yelled back. Amy just cringed. Rouge is always a big curser. "Shad, kick his ass for us, will you? "

Shadow just smirked. "With pleasure. "

Scourge then quickly jumped off the ground and held his hands in front of him. "Hold it, now! L-Let's be adults here. "

Shadow just slowly walked toward him. Anxiety filled the green hedgehog. He suddenly did the unthinkable and kicked sand towards the ebony hedgehog, thus blinding him temporarily.

"Ugh! Dammit! " Shadow cursed as he rubbed his eyes. Now that his vision is clear again, Scourge has already escaped the Ultimate Lifeform. "...Tch! "

Amy and Rouge walked towards the angered hog. Amy rubbed her left arm nervously. "Th-Thanks, Shadow. Sorry for, uhm, getting you suddenly involved. "

Shadow just sighed. "First of all, you're welcome. Second, I got myself involved. Third, where the hell is that blue idiot? We need to talk to him. "

A pissed off look replaced Amy's guilty face. She crossed her arms before looking away. "Like I care. "

Rouge and Shadow exchanged confused looks. Rouge placed a hand on her pink friend's shoulder. "Did something happen? "

Amy just looked at her and sighed in defeat. "All you need to know is that I had one frustrating day."

"By the way, what's the deal with you and that hedgehog earlier? " Rouge asked, decided to change the subject.

"Oh, you mean Scourge. " Amy had another upsetting look. "He's just my ex who wanted to get me back. "

"Maybe I shouldn't have asked... " Rouge mentally face palmed. And Shadow just rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic was zooming around the city. It seems like he was desperately searching for something, or maybe someone.

"Dammit, where is she? " He silently cursed. "I shouldn't have let my anger get the best of me! I'm such an idiot. "

In a few yards away, he could see three certain mobians laughing with each other. He sped up and halted in front of the group.

"Guys! "

Tails grinned slyly at his appearance. "Look guys, Romeo's here. "

Sticks smirked and Knuckles laughed, while Sonic just looked at them a bit confused. Tails noticed his clueless expression then chuckled.

"We saw you and Amy at the park this morning. "

Sonic's eyes widened.

FLASHBACK