SEVENTEEN-WONWOO:seungcheols birthday party.

It was a school day and when it was lunch time you and wonu got to the cafeteria to sit at the regular seat where the rest of seventeen would always sit.

As usual we were greeted by them being all goofy. Mingyu had a random girl sit on his lap. Jeonghan arranging his hair. Joshua praying. Seungcheol looking at a random picture of a camel. Woozi looking at Dino and Hoshi and dk with a fierce look while holding a guitar with them staring at him as if they're going to die at any minute now. Seungkwan saying oh my god jasmine while trapping jeonghan while arranging his hair. Vernon talking to a random American guy from the next table and finally us. Just holding hands and stared at them being just themselves.

Wonu made an angry face and coughed. When everybody looked at him they went back to normal when they know wonu was not happy they're gonna die so we sat down and started eating then seungcheol stood up from his seat.

" guys since it's my birthday tomorrow we could go to the club after class since it's a Friday tomorrow. " seungcheol said and sat back down to his seat. And everybody got loud again from hearing the news.

" and also its my treat so yeah we should all go and also Jessica will be invited also as the bestfriend of wonu's gilfriend she can tag along as well. " seungcheol said and I fist bump with wonu because I can take my best friend Jessica with me.

" how come wonwoo is always so kind and cute towards his girlfriend while he treats his bestfriend like we're all going to die with your coldness? " mingyu said preferring to how wonu always angry and grumpy cold face with them. And all cute and kind and loving side when with me. Well you can't judge wonu.

Time skip to Friday after class.

So yeah Jessica said to go to her house to get our face ready and pick out a dress to wear since we're going to the club later.

So I picked a revealing dress that was black and showed my clevage. Some black boots like in the one that red velvet used for their bad boy performance. Some earrings and some gold chain on your neck that made your dress outstanding.

A few minutes of waiting the door. Wonu was already there with his casual white dress shirt underneath his leather jacket. Black shiny jeanns just like what exo used in their artificial love perfomance on your. Regular formal shoes. His hair brought up to the back.

The three of you went to this car and he drove off.

Time skip at the club.

We went in with wonu holding me by the waist and pulling me close to him. We arrived at the table and greeted seungcheol a happy birthday.

Wonu and mingyu were letting Jessica and I have our own party and they went to the dance floor and pushing each other.

Another way around you and Jessica went to buy some drinks but seungcheol didn't want us to be alone so he sent hoshi and Joshua.

The four of us went to the bar and ordered something strong. After so many shots they have there was a guy that was tall and handsome walking his way towards me. He stopped and sat beside me ordering a drink for himself and looked straight at me.

" hey there baby girl what's your name? " the tall guy said and me with my drunk state I told him my name. " the names y/n " you said and he nodded.

" my name is yugyeom. So you're the girl that owned jeon wonwoo from seventeen? " he said and again with my drunk state I nodded.

" well I'm from got7 also famous like your boyfriend and his friends. " he said. " but since your precious wonu isn't here let's have some fun for tonight " he said and he smirked. He stood up and held my wrist and started dragging me towards the dance floor.

Before he did that I held on to Joshua's leg and pulling him also to signal him that I don't want to go. But with him being drinker than ever he stood up and also went to the dance floor.

Joshua is not helping right now. I looked at hoshi but him and Jessica were making out. I tried to call for wonu but then he was with mingyu. I tried calling for seungcheol but then I remembered that the table we were sitting at was far from wher we were so I gave up and let him drag me after finishing my bottle of soju.

With me being completely drunk I was letting him do something he likes. He started kissing me and I kissed back. Soon he went down to my neck. Luckily not leaving marks. Soon he dragged me to a corner and just as he was about to kiss me again. A hard thing hit his face and he collapsed. Wonu punched him hard on the face and he fainted.

He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug as I see mingyu dragging his body outside the club.

" oh my god I'm so sorry. I knew I shouldn't have let you go alone with Jessica and those two bozos " he said while hugging you tighter.

" for that I'd give you something in return for leaving me alone with someone who can even protect themselves " you said as you broke the hug and dragged him to the main table.

" yah, seungcheol oppa wonu and I have to go now. Sorry for leaving so soon on your birthday. Happy birthday again oppa, bye guys" you said and wonwoo only waved at them. I dragged him outside the club and let him drive to the house we share in.

He unlocked the front door and as we enter. It was followed by a kiss that closed the door and having your back against the door and wonwoo hands are on the sides of your face and your hands on his neck pulling him closer and deepened the kiss.

The kiss turned to a rough but passionate make out session. His hands traveled down from your waist making its way to your butt slightly squeezing it.

A few more moves and you were carried to your room that you two share. He gently place you down gently on the bed and he hovers above you kissing you directly on the neck and sucking on it leaving marks.

After that he stood up and start unbuttoning his blazer and threw it on the floor. He took of his dress shirt and threw it on the pile. He noticed you staring at his abs so he decided on teasing you.

" like what you see babe? " he said and hovered back on you and you just giggled as response. He took of your dress and started unclipping your bra and threw it on the pile of clothes on the floor. He went back on kissing your lips then started kissing you on your neck and trailed down going to your chest giving some marks on some parts on your collarbone.

He went lower and gave a quick kiss on both of your nipples making you shriek from the sudden sensation of pleasure running through your body. The next thing you know he was sucking on your left nipple while his hand is massaging your right Brest.

He came lower and unbutton your shorts. ( those shorts you wear when your wearing a dress so that when air comes in your panties will be hidden ). So he took those stuff out and pulled down his boxers revealing his hardness.

He positioned himself at your entrance and sticking his tip to the entrance and thrusting a little bit making you grow angry.

" yahh, wonu stop teasing " you said In a annoyed tone. " if you don't want me to tease what would you do about it?" He said with a smirk on his face. Out of your mind you were angry so you grabbed on his hips and making him go deeper and he suddenly stop.

" easy girl, ok I'm gonna be serious now " he said and he thrusted deeper but slowly making you moan in hapiness. Feeling the pleasure running through your body you spread your legs even further, making him have a better access on going deeper and faster which he clearing did. Right now you were already a moaning mess.

Many more thrust were made and the both of you entered your climax. Smiling with satisfaction he pulled out while panting. He collapsed right next to you and hugged you by your waist.

" saranghaeyo, wonwoo " you said kissing his forehead as he closes his eyes. He whispers in response. " nado saranghae " he said and he kissed your lips and fell asleep. You kissed him again on the forehead and fell asleep while hugging each other.

The end.

Total number of words: 1510