SEVENTEEN-MINGYU: work

You woke up, changed and went to work. You work at a restaurant near your house. Not to mention that your boyfriend also works here. You met him at the restaurant since he was the chef and I was the owner of the restaurant.

I finally arrived and went to the CEO office. Work time passed and it was already the end of the day. I went out again from my office for the last checking. I opened the door to see some of my workers closing the restaurant. I went to the cashier and ask the daily earnings. We received quite a lot of money for today. Finally I went to the kitchen to see only mingyu was still there cooking even though there weren't anymore any costumers.

" yah, mingyu- ahh " you said across the kitchen. He turns around and answered with a yeah. So he explained everything that he was hungry and he wanted to eat. So well its not actually a problem that he goes around using stuff from the restaurant kitchen for some he won't sell since he's my boyfriend. By the way your relationship was now three years since you opened the restaurant.

I went out again into the dining space to see that the workers were done and they greeted me goodbye as they closed the main entrance as we were always the one to close the back entrance. Seeing the restaurant empty made me go back to the kitchen only to see that mingyu was putting the fried shrimps in a paper bag and placed it to the side. Then he looked at me while I was from the entrance going his direction.

When I finally reached him he leaned in and kissed my lips. I also responded which made him smile. Then he pulled out from the kiss and carried me and placed me on the counter. He stood right between your legs and hugged you. " so how's my restaurant today " you asked while you hugged him back. Still in the position he answered." It was good, costumers seem to got more Day by day, making me work even harder so that I wont fail you " he said and snugged his face on your neck and started sucking and licking on your skin. You lightly pushed his chest signaling to take of his clothes which he obeyed without complaining and whining like every other day.

He took off his uniform and put it on the kitchen island ( I don't know if that's how you call it ). He took of lf my work hoodie and also placed it there. He began kissing your neck again leaving more marks all over it. He pulled your body so that your clit was almost gonna fall off the counter to give him better acces later on. He unbuckled his belt and opened his button and zipper together with his underwear which was Calvin Klein. He pulled them down until it was leveled with his knees.

You start staring at his manhood. Even though you get to see it everyday you were still amazed by how big he is. His hands pulled your leggings down together with your panties and stopped it on your ankles. He looked at you and smiled before entering his tip on your entrance making you moan softly. He was about to go out further but then you remembered something important. You held his shoulder asking him stop. He noticed and remembered so he went to his uniform and pulled out his daily condom from the front pocket. You watched him as he put the thing on and net back to you and entered you with full force making you moan loudly. He gave you enough time to adjust to his large ass dick. Soon the stretchy feeling from your clit was gone so you thrusted and he got the signal and started thrusting deep and slow.

" yah oppa faster please " you moaned annoyed and he went faster and faster. If you could explain what was happening you could say he was slaying out my vagina alright. Soon he started groaning as you tighten your walls. Your moans got louder as he continuously hit your g-spot. You feel your climax coming so you moaned it out.

" oppa I'm going to cum " you said and he answered the same. He gave a few more deep and hard thrusts before releasing his seeds into the piece of plastic.

You smile satisfaction when he pulled out and kissed lightly. " I love you " mingyu said after breaking the kiss. " I love you more " you said and he smiled.

After the whole lovey dovey moments he stood me on the ground cleaned up and I put my uniform back on. He also did the same and went to the basement to throw out his condom. We cleared out anything that will give the idea on the workers on the next day about what we were doing yesterday. Finally we closed the shop and walk back home hand in hand. You went home ready for doing a round two.

The end.

Also I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOSHI MY BABY!!! Oh my god. I am so proud of our little Hoshi growing up.

Comment here and greet Hoshi if you guys remember.

Total number of words: 890