SEVENTEEN-S.COUPS: the club

You were a professional jsefdhxh ( sorry the phone slipped and landed on my face causing me to type something wrong. Sorry again ). You were a professional stripper. I know right it had to be a stripper out of all jobs in the world. You were all round famous around the world that you have your own strop club that you own almost everywhere in the world.

Since you already spent a month of working on your stop club in America it was time to have another month of working on another strip club that you own. Let me see. Korea my next month is going to be Korea.

Yess I always love the club that I owned there because Asian people just love my business. So the flight to Korea was hella boring because the four other workers that were with you were far. Because when they bought the tickets it turns out we all got separated in the plane. As I was so bored I started taking my sunglasses and my mask because I know the plane is safe.

I took them off and stared at the window. The next thing I know was I was staring at the person who was in the window seat. Dang this guy is really handsome you thought. He was wearing earphones. He was looking out the window but still I could see his face.

He has sharp fox eyes, black hair that was messy and covered his eyebrows. He has flawless skin. His nose is sharper than mine. Then without noticing he was also staring at me.

" hey you must be areum right? " the guy next to me asked and I nod. " and you must be? " you raised you eyebrow. " oh I totally forgot to introduce myself. My name is wonwoo, but you can call me wonu because i like it more. " he said. " ok I'll call you wonu " you said and he returned it with a smile.

" you look familiar " you said and his eyes boomed probably proud that I might saw him somewhere. " oh, I remember, are you perhaps a member of seventeen? " you asked and hus eyes widened. " how do you know seventeen?" He said with an interest. " I'm mingyu's sister " you said and his eyes grew even more bigger. " so you're the young one or him?" He said and you said him. " that's why because when you were sitting down i was about to laugh and say ' mingyu why are you a girl today?' And i was like nevermind because it wasn't mingyu and it was you....." he said after his speech.

" wonwoo, you know why I'm going to korea right?" You said and he went through his mind and remembered. " is it because you have a famous strip club at korea?" He said and you answered with a notonlythat face.

After thinking it was finally done." Oh yeah mingyu arranged seungcheols brithday party for seventeen on your famous strip club or should i say 'blue moon'. " he said and you smiled. " yep you're right wonwoo but the problem is....." i said and he answered with a what. " I don't actually know who seungcheol is, i mean mingyu talks about him being the leader but i never saw his face." You sid and he laughed.

" you've never seen him before? " he said and you answered him with a obviously face.

He laughed and showed me his phone and went to gallery. E showed me some group pictures of seventeen. He would eventually point out who's seungcheol. Now i know. He's the handsome one. Of course next to my brother.

Turns out mingyu was actually really best friends with wonwoo. Well i ship them though. He started talking about his attitudes and stuff.

Guess what, mingyu and the rest of the hip hop unit actually talk about me. How did i know?Wonwoo told me obviously. Vernon even said i was beautiful when mingyu showed them that picture from instagram that i sended to mingyu.

Finally after talking more about seungcheol and mingyu we got closer and then the plane was going to land on incheon airport. We got our luggages from the top drawer in the plane and he got me mine because he was tall.