SEVENTEEN-VERNON:ran out of gas

Aaaahhhhhh. You sigh, already tired. It was only half way of the new year party and it was still two hour till it will be a new beginning. You and your husband Vernon was invited on a New Years ball from your rich ass parents.

Since your father was the mighty president of South Korea 🇰🇷. He specialy organized a new year ball. Well we haven't seen him today at the party so we're on our way there.

We walked through the crowd earning greetings from famous business people. We finally found dad who was talking to my mom and holding some orange juice. He always orders orange juice. Not that I'm judging him it's just that wine taste so great and he doesn't like it.

We walked closer to him and Vernon tapped his shoulder lightly making him and my mom look at our direction.

" ohhh my precious babies " my mom came over us and squish Vernon and i's face. " good evening mr. president and mom. " Vernon said making my dad pout. " remember what i told you? Just call me apps because after all you're my son " my dad said while headlokcing vernon and messing up his hair.

" dad he took two hours to style his hair " you said and crossed yoy arms. You dad stops and have you got into a conversation about having a new beginning once this year ends.

Finally that was over and we were sent off to enjoy ourselves in the party.

We came across seventeen. Mingyu was the first one to get us. As we went to seventeen they looked the same after all the years. I mean like their personalities are just the same. When we were still teenagers until now that we're almost all of us are maried. I'm proud of them.

When we got there I saw Joshua praying like the old days. Mingyu introduced wonwoo as his boyfriend. Hey its not my fault. Author nim wanted to put that.

Jun had Chinese kids with ailee. Minghao still heartbroken that jun already has kids. Jeonghan finally had kids. Seungcheol had a girlfriend. Woozi had a girlfriend which was obviously taller than him.

We were having a good conversation and we were catching up on our lives. Then the host announced that it was already ten minutes till new year.

Vernon held my body and hugged me. He started saying his wishes for the new year. I also started wishing for them as well. After saying our wishes we promised something.

" promise me something that when a wish came true in the new year we tell each other. Okay? " Vernon said letting go of the hug and held both of my hands and smushed it into his face and I just laughed and nod.

When it was new year the fireworks were flying around and popping. When everyone shouted a happy new year. Vernon and I shared a New Years kiss. It started from a cute one then turned out to be longer. It was until someone broke it.

" yah happy new year idiot " seungkwan hit Vernon and we just laughed. A few hour later everyone was going home one by one. Now we were heading home.

The drive to the house was silent. Until the engine started to grumble and the gas light was blinking. " oh shit I forgot to go to the gas station before going to the party " Vernon said as he took the key out. " looks like we're gonna be stuck in here for awhile" he said and sighed and looked out the window while thinking. 

Still thinking about what to do he finally asked.
" if this is your last day on earth what would you do in this situation we're in " he said looking straight at my eyes waiting for my answer. N response I took of his seatbelt and I also took off my seatbelt and leanied in. The kiss was rather passionate and sweet af.

Soon he bit and chewed on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. His hot toungue was exploring my mouth making the rest of my mouth warm. We lasted for a few minutes and he pulled away.

He wasn't sure of what to do next so you set your seat moving backwards which gave him the signal to come to your side and continue what you've started. He climbed to your side and kissed you again. His hand went to the ledge on your seat and he pressed it making the seat lay backwards like a bed. Once the seat stoped at the perfect angle he lets go of the kiss and started trailing of his kisses to your neck. Leaving marks and something licking it. Every touch he gave you made you moan.

He took of your clothes and put it on the drivers seat. Luckily our car glass is tinted and it's late outside so no ones gonna see it. I was left of my underwear while he took of his attire and put it on the drivers seat. Once he was only in his boxers he leans in again and kissed me. The makebout session was extrañe and his hand went from my hood going down my panties giving a light rub on your clothed clit. He took off your panty and started rubbing your clit kna fast pace. You were moaning in the kiss which he noticed and smiled. Then he inserted two fingers in your clit making your moans louder due to pleasure running through your body. You chummed on his finger and he licked it soon he took of his boxers revealing his dick which was so huge. He positioned himself out of your entrance and went deep in making you moan loudly. He went on a fast pace. All you could hear was you load Moans his loud groaning and skin flapping in the car. Soon he came inside of you making you feel warmth in your body.

Soon he helped you put your clothes back on and after that he put his clothes on. He went back to the drivers seat and you turned your seat back to normal. Then the both of you smiled. " I guess my wish came true " you said and chuckled. " yeah me too " Vernon said and lean in to kiss my forehead.

" now what should we do now? " he asked then a idea came in your mind.

" let's call dad. And tell him to send a car to us so that we can drive home and let his bodyguards go the job. 

He agreed and the car arrived and we went back home safely and started round two at the bedroom.

The end.

Total number of words: 1125