SEVENTEEN-MINGHAO:video games

First of all this is the author. So yeah. This time i wanted it to be simple but unique. So to all readers who are gamers let's try to be their side as a gamer so that they could somehow understand us.

:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:

Minghao was playing call of duty infinite warfare zombies in spaceland( search on youtube if you don't know it ) and then for the past few hours you have been trying to have his attention and until now he's still playing.

Then he stopped playing, probably to het water so you sat on the couch and started playing. When it was already wave five there was clown rage ( if you seen this part on youtube comment down here ) so yeah you started screaming like crap. Until now you were so into the game that monghao himself was trying to get your attention then finally he snacthed the controller away.

Then he put it on the counter and shut down the tv seeing a tint of annoyance in his eyes. He started gettong clpaer and lissing your plump lips ( ust like the size of jimins lips ) and started unbottoning your shirt followed by every thing.

Soon you found yourself lost in your thoughts of pleasure running your body with him thrusting on you like hell.

Soon you both cummed at the same time and after saying your i love yous and wore your clothes again he stood up and went to the tv.

He opened it and connected the other controller so the both of us could play.

Then we were cuddling on the couch and playing call of duty infinite warfare zombies in spaceland.

The end.

Total number of words: 307

Guys today is wonwoo's birthday. Guys if you remember please comment down your wishes for him. Bye!!!

Don't forget to greet wonwoo a happy birthday!