Chapter 6

Celiaste stumbled a little as she was yanked into the room, Luma sitting at the edge of the bed and Ambers bright eyes sparkling as she looked over Celiaste with interest.

"By the Council you really do look like her.."

Amber walked a little closer, slowly circling around her as she glanced up and down, finally stopping in front of her.

"And your eyes.. they look so much like Maryah's, don't they Luma?"

Celiaste stepped back a little, feeling claustrophobic at how close Amber was. Noticing this, Amber stepped back, laughing a little.

"Don't worry honey, I don't bite. But you must be practically dizzy with information! Oh! Oh Luma where should we start? The War? The Council? Oh! How about-"

Luma stood up, raising her hand. Her presence was powerful, and Celiaste had a feeling she wasn't someone to mess around with. Ambers words faded off into quiet, and Luma sighed.

"The War.. we shall start at the beginning."

She looked over at Celiaste, her expression softening. She went sat back down, snapping her fingers. A soft, cushiony chair popped up from the floor, and Luma motioned for Celiaste to sit. Hesitating at first, she glanced nervously at Amber, who smiled.

"There's a lot you need to be filled on before we head to the Council."

Nodding, she walked to the chair, sitting down gently and leaning back. She looked at Luma and Amber, her eyes flicking between the two.
Luma took a deep breath, and let out a tense sigh.

"The War. Brutal and harsh, forged from burning hatred between colonies and planets. It was a dark time, for many of my kind, your kind, and all the species here in this galaxy. Many left from fear. And many were murdered in cold blood."

Celiaste flinched, her body tensing. Lumas gold eyes flicked up to her, before continuing.

"