First meeting

Hlo guys this my another chapter of destiny.

Hope u will like it..

Fariha's pov:

"Oh fariha my love hold my hand tightly I will cure your sadness and loneliness with my love. Do you know every single tear from your eyes is cursing me for being the reason of your tears my love, don't waste your valuable Tears I had promise you I won't let it flow freely especially on me. One thing you should know that your my first and last love of my life ..no one can replace you my sweetheart fariha."

"Oh zaiden I can't live without you please come back .. I'm struggling every second without you. Please come back zaiden. Please don't go zaiden zaiden."..!!

"Fariha hey fariha wake up what happen..??? To Whom you are calling to come back" ..??? my friend's questioned.

I wake up in a shock and feel awkward, I said to my heart hey it's dream fariha zaiden didn't come back".

My bestiees worried about me they are questioning continuously.

" what's going on fariha" ...??They are so worried about me.

"Speak up now why are you crying" ..??

Relax guys nothing to worry "I just had an emotional dream so I cried in dream".

Don't need to worry .

"Are you sure fariha"? hana asked me doubtfully.

"yeah I'm sure and I'm fine" ..I fell asleep in library for 1 hour . Now it's time to go to class guys.

"Ms. Sandy is our class teacher . She introduced me to the class" .

"She is so sweet and polite lady. Ms. Sandy show me the place to sit and my bestiees occupies another row seats.

As ms .Sandy ordered I went to occupy my seat .

"I observed that the whole class is in a statue moment they are watching me what's really going on"..???

"I feel so embarrassed the way the whole class is absorbing me, i wanted to know the reason so I check around me" .

"my eyes goes widen, I started to ya allah..!! Again he..?? Mr. Perfect..??

No one beside him I'm gonna be the first girl who is going to sit beside of him.

" I feel so embrace the way the students are glaring at me".

He smiles at me "are you okay"?? .