The party

Hlo guys I'm back with my another chapter..

Hope you will love it..

In this chapter you came to know amaan pov(point of view)..excited to know amaan pov..

To know to all these things..go-ahead and start reading

Fariha pov :

I started my day offering my salah.

Many questions grooming in my mind for tonight party. "What should I wear"..??

"How can i face Amaan he got angry on me yesterday"?? These nasty questions is going to be struck my mind with these stuff.

"Let me think I should ask help from moma".

I went to seek a help from her. Moma "I'm too confuse what to wear for tonight party".

"Princess don't worry I will help you to select best dress for my princess afterall my princess have to look pretty".

"Now relax and go get ready for school".

"I reached my school where my bestiees are waiting for me".

"My bestiees informed that Amaan is waiting for you". I raised my eyebrow me..??

"Yeah for you my bestiees smile."

"I little bit got nervous why he is waiting for me"..??

Amaan's pov :

I reached the school earlier today.

"I wanted to invite her tonights party especially".

"I'm waiting for her in the corridor since from 1 hour . But "she didn't came yet", I' was waiting here where we met first . This is our first spot we met.

I don't know why "she makes me attracts a lot ,she is more beautiful and much prettier than all girls" I had seen up to now. Her heart is kind and pure who helps for others. "The way she smiles I could die for her smile 100 times". Though I'm rich family guy I didn't show any interest on any girls till now.

"She is something special". When ever "I saw her my hearts always reminds me that she is perfect and made for you amaan". I don't know my heart says right or wrong I left decision on Allah.

I was in her deep thoughts,Suddenly my fellow friends comes to me ..

"hey Amaan what are you thinking my bro"..?? with a such a sweet and killing smile said azhan(Amaan friend ).

"What's going on my bro" ..? Asked saqib (Amaan friend).

Azhan and saqib both friends questioned me .

"Nothing my bro's". I smiled

"Aren't you remember today is party at my house so you should attend without fail boys"..i raised my my eyebrow.