Our Destiny..!!

Assalam u valikum guys ❤

I heartily invite you to all for our prince and princess mirrage. Everyone one is invited to their grand wedding ceremony ❤

This chapter is about to celebrate the happiness of love.

Enjoy the reading the last chapter of destiny ❤

Amaan pov :

It has been one week.. We both are busy in wedding functions. We both aren't saw each other after our enagement. "Our parents suggested that we don't have to contact with each other until our marriage" ...

"Everyday I wish to see her later I remembered my Ammi words". That stops me to see her.

"Staying beside her but not able to see her, It makes our relationship strong". The whole memories was refreshed in my mind.. How I saw her, how I fall her everything.

Today Is our Nikkah (wedding day). I'm so excited and so curious to see my princess. Everyday I pray to Allah make our relationship stronger everyday.

Amaan get ready my son, we have to go fariha house all guests are came here. Ammi said in a excitment tone.

OK Ammi..

" I was so confused to select the dress on Nikkah". Ammi please come here and help me to select in these Dresses Ammi. "Oh ho My son.. Now you have to select on your own my son now you are going to marry she laughed sheepily. I smile at her. Ammi selected a gold and white designer sherwani which is elegant." wow Ammi your selection is too good ". She smiled and now get ready we have to leave Amaan. I'm desperately waiting to see my daughter.

OK Ammi.

"I got ready Ammi, Amaan you like a prince my son. You look so handsome my boy".

"All guests are staring at me, ya Allah what happen to this people they are watching me without blink, I felt shy by looking at them.
I reached at my princess house.

"I entered in their house, dad and momma came and hugged me tightly. Welcome my son-in-law. Dad Dont me feel embarrassed by calling son-in-law. Call me Amaan I'm like your son. There eyes are filled with tears with happiness.

" I was in a wow moment by seeing the decorations it was so beautifully decorated with red roses and white roses". Everything goes perfect and good.
"Every where guests are staring at me mainly the girls are smiling at me, ya Allah.. How can I explain to these girls. I only belongs to my princess fariha". I smiled at myself.

Everyone is congratulating and whishing me for the bright future with fariha. Everyone seems busy my parents and her parents are busy to welcoming quests.

I'm thinking about fariha, she doesn't came yet. I'm desperately waiting here to see her.
"Salam jiju (brother- in-law)
Walikumuasslam I turn my head my turning back. I saw Nida was standing with teary eyes. Ya Allah what did you call me..??" jiju she said in a sad tone. How sweet word this listening from you. You look so gorgeous my little girl. Thank you. Now say "why are you crying"..?? Jiju promise me you will take care of my api without any complain. Oh hoo Nida.,"I promise you gorgeous I will take care of her make her happy every second. Now smile.... She smiled Thank you so much jiju. She went happily. Nida loves fariha very much though she was small she was feeling that she is going to separate with her api. I never break my promise inshaallah.

"All are settled down in there places. My heart is beating faster and faster. I felt she was coming. But I can't see her because there is no way to see her untill our Nikkah done. She sat opposite of me I can hear momma is advicing her to follow the principles.